Chapter 28: At Least Im Not Alone

••Ambers POV••
I opened one of the drawers hoping there'd be clothes in there and thankfully there was. I put back on my bra and slid on the oversized black hoodie with "DC STATE" in grey letters written on it and a pair of linty leggings that made my butt look big. Oh that's because their a size smaller than what I normally am. I tie my hair up in a messy bun. It's too greasy to work with. I slid on my uggs and sat on the bed. Peeking my phone out the pocket I text Michael.
To: Mikeyy💀
I don't know exactly where I am but my hoodie that in wearing say "DC STATE" COME HELP QUICK

I explained to him also that im at a storage place and that im leabing now. Before or when I sent the text my phone died. I hope it sent. After waiting for Derek to come get me he took me to the abandoned lot. He was explaing to another guy that a girl would be staying with me. She was an orphan also. We waited for hours and a black van pulled up next to Derek and a girl with black wavy/straight hair was thrown OUt from the back of the van. I ran over to help her up and her nose was bleeding. I picked out a cloth from the van and handed it to her. "Thanks.." she said. She had green eyes and freckles. Her face was so perfect besides the fact SHe had bruises and a bloody nose. "Im Anna" she kinda śmïłêd but her nose was bleeding and probably hurting her. "Im Amber" I smiled rubbing her back. "Hey arent you Lukes girlfriend? Before I got taken away I saw tweets and stuff about you , I totally shipped you guys" Shipped? "What do you mean Shipped?" "Oh sorry I didn't know if you two broke up or not , he hasn't tweeted lately or anything is he okay?" I couldn't answer that cause I didn't know. We walked away from the boys and sat in front of the ocean. They could still see us so we could run if we wanted too. Anna threw the cloth on the floor and sat on a bench with me. "Is Ashton single?" she said smiling. I nodded. "Does he follow you?" she nodded. "We've DMED a cpuple times and I think he flirted." she explained the messages and it was obvious he was. "I hope I get to meet him one day" I wish I could bring her to him. "I've seen him live but that's all. we made eye contact like three times and he missed a beat cause I mouthed something to him." she giggled and I smiled. Before I got to ask her another question a pair of arms grabbed me and Anna and threw us into a truck and began driving.