Chapter 1: Life Sucks

CRASH! There goes another plate. I'm doing my daily chores and a plate fell out of the cabinet. "Shit.." I mutter to myself. I grab the broom but then look up and see my director staring straight at me. "That's an extra 10 minutes taken away from your free time" she said and walked away angrily.

"Juuuust great.." I sigh "As if I don't have enough time already.." I sighed and cleaned up the broken plate and continues my dishes. I go upstairs and look at the clock on the wall. "12:30.." I change into my pajamas lay down and stare at the wall.I look to my iPod nano and put in my earbuds and listen to "Don't Stop" by my one and only favorite boy band 5SOS. "Don't stop , doing what you doin" I hum quietly to myself. I soon fall asleep to the song Amnesia thinking will I ever meet Luke.

I wake up to the noise of my roommates next door screaming. "Can they ever be quiet??" I get up and look out my window and I almost can't believe my eyes. I see a 5SOS tour bus in front of the orphanage. it's stopped because of an accident by my friend Derek. I used to have a crush on him. He was my first friend in the program. His dark brown curls fall into his beautiful grey (idk if that's how you spell it) eyes. He's not chubby nor anorexic he's perfect. He's about my height and he sometimes admits he may have a crush on me. but for the past two weeks he got all shy and hasn't talked to me. Long story on why but I'll explain later.

He dropped all of the groceries In the street and he has to pick them up. I frown feeling bad and ran outside. "Hey" I half smile and start to help pick up canned food. "T-Thanks" he stutters and half smiles. After I help him I look back at the bus and Lukes staring right at me. I freeze and trip over the curb and fall on my arm. "Ouch!" I scream "Fuck!" I looked at my leg and it was bleeding. "That's just great...". I hear luke yelling from inside the bus to pull over but the bus driver refuses and keeps going. Derek helps me up and takes me to the infirmary. "Thanks.." I look down totally embarrassed "Your welcome , you helped me so I help you" he smiles and goes to kitchen. God I have the worst luck...