Chapter 4: Everything happened so fast

What?! I think to myself as he says that. Is he being serious ?? "Wait are you being serious..?" Luke nods smirking. "Of course I am babe" I blushed a little bit when he said that. "B-but.." Derek adds in a little sad. "I can't just leave Derek" I hug him trying to keep him from crying cause his eyes were watering up. Lukes face tenses up "W-Well how long have you been here love? or there I should say" "5Years" ashs face goes blank. "And how old are you??" I slightly giggle "17 why" luke smirks "That's good to know I'm 18" he winks "When'd you come here? like how old were you" I think for a second "12 years old"

All there faces all look like sad puppy face. "What" I slightly chuckle. "You've been since you were twelve.." Calum said in a sad tone. I could see Michael tearing up and Derek was already sniffing. "Michael don't cry! it's ok I've gotten use to it" biggest lie ever but I didn't want them to feel bad for me. "So can we adopt you" ash chimes in to lighten to mood" I smile then look at Derek. "Whatever.. I have an iPod so we better talk daily and come and visit.." he says sadly looking down.

I frown and begin to talk."So we'll meet you there?" ash chimes in. "Why can't we drive her!? she can sit on my lap and her friend can sit in between Mikey and Calum" Luke whines. I blush even more and Ash whispers to Luke "Let her have this time with her friend" luke groans "Alright fine.. whats your name beautiful" he smiles at me and checks me out. "Amber Lockwood" I blush. "Mmm pretty name for a pretty girl" Ash winks at me and luke hits his arm. "Just being friendly" ash says with a laugh. "Meet ya there" Ashton winks and drives away.

Me and Derek begin to walk back to the orphanage. "Well I heard that maya has a crush on you.." I try to cheer him up so he can make new friends and maybe even get a girlfriend. "Yea I know she asked me to go to the concert.." I looked at him a little surprised. He'd rather go with me than the prettiest girl on my floor?? "If you haven't noticed I have a huge crush on you .. but your gonna leave me and try and set me u-" I didn't let him finish.

"Crush on me!? that's why you just kissed me and left right?? yea what a crush you have on me" I start to walk faster and we're two houses down from the orphanage. Derek roughly grabs my arm and spins me around. "I was nervous okay?? I mean can you blame me! you were my first kiss! I didn't know how to Handel it.. but now I do" his lips crash into mines without a thought. I honestly have no living clue on what to do. "Hey! what the fuck is going on?!" I hear luke yell. He pulls away and I stand there in shock and my cheeks are bright red.

"That's my girl your kissing!!" Luke storms over and pushes me aside but not to hard. "You guys barely know each other so calm down pretty boy" Derek snaps back. "G-guys stop.." I try to grab Derek's hand but Luke pushes him and then swings at his face. "Derek!!!" I scream and start to run over to him but Ashton holds me back. "What are you do-" "Don't get in that love" They begin beating each other up and I start to tear up and I get out of Ashs grip and run in front of Derek and Luke punches me right in the eye.