Chapter 26:

••Ambers POV••
I slept on the back of the van for who knows how long. Derek lied again. We aren't GOIG to LA. I don't know where but I JJST wish I said bye to luke one more time.. Derek came from the back and opened the doors causing me to almost fall and bust my head open.

"What the fuck!" luckily he caught me. "Hey at least I caught you" he said putting me in a wheelchair and covering me in a blanket so it doesn't look like im tied up. "If you even try begging for help , you'll regret it later" he began pushing me towards an abandoned storage center.

He pushes me into the elevator. "I hope you got to say your goodbyes because now your mine and no one else's" he kissed my cheek and squeezed my butt. "Stop don't touch me!!!" he slapped my face hard. "Don't tell you fucktard!" he pushed me into this room . It had no window , no anything except a bed , dresser , lamp. It was freezing , and no heat.

"My friend was nice enough to put a bed in here for you with one blanket and a pillow." he pushed me into the room ALMSOT making me tip over in the wheel chair and fall onto the concrete floor. "but I'm not helping you out , see you in the morning my precious" he smirked and shut the door. I heard a click with means he locked me in.

I groaned and tried getting out. I started swaying left and right hoping I cod get out but I tipped the weelchair iver. My head banged off the ground and yelped with pain. Thankfully my head didn't break open. I wiggled my way out of the ropes and rubbed my arms and my head which had blood all over. I ran over to the wheelchair and looked into the metal bar and saw my reflection.

My forehead was bruised and I sliced it open on the side. Quickly , I looked through the pouch of the wheelchair. There was a first aid kit. I cleaned up my cut. I whined in pain a couple times but I got use to it after awhile. Finally putting a bandaid on it I sat on the bed and boy was it uncomfortable.
I reached for my phone in my back pocket and it was cracked even worse. Not too bad that I couldn't see anything but bad enough that my home button fell off.

I barely had any bars but I managed to make one phone call. Luke. There's no hope for me so I might as well say I love you to him.. "HELLO?! AMBER ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"Yes Shh luke please be quiet"
"WHERE ARE YOU?? ASHTON WHERE IS SHE!"
"Luke I love you"
"W-What?"
"I love you.." I heard footsteps walking down the hall. "Bye. Please don't call me , I'll call you if I can.. I love you so much luke" I hung up and stuck my phone in one of the drawers in the dresser and sat on the bed and looked down.

"Hey babe" Derek said walking in and closing the door. "Leave me alone.." "️AWH the baby's pissed.. Do you need some pleasure?" he hovered over me. "NO GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I tried pushing him off and he pinned my arms down. "I don't want to have to do this but your making me" he handcuffed me to the bed and began to shriek and cry. "Don't worry ️LOVE I'll be gentle" before I knew it his pants were off and so were mine..