Chapter 21: Hes okay..

My eyes widen and I ran to the front desk. "Hi can I see Michael Clifford please" I said glancing over at the doctors rushing Luke into the same room Michael was. "Yes , Friend?" she asked nicely. "Step sister" I quickly smiled back. "Oh yes your .. Amber right?" I nodded. "Here go ahead" she handed me a key and I bolted to his room. The door was locked. I didn't know if I should unlock it or wait. So I waited. I waited 5 hours. I texted Ashton and Calum and they said they'd be on there way. I didn't text my dad yet cause I didn't wanna stress him out.

It was 7:30 when a doctor came out. "Hello , may I help you?" the tall slender man asked with a smile. "Yea I'm here for Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings" "Friends? Girlfriend?" I blushed when he said girlfriend. "Michael's my step brother and Lukes my boyfriend" he nodded. "Well Michael's okay he's just resting right now." I nodded. I just wanted to know what happened to Luke. "Luke on the other hand... He got shot.."

What the fuck. "W-What?! Is he gonn live?" I asked getting up. "He just made it. The bullet was right next to his heart. If someone didn't call the ambulance sooner he would of died." Thank you for the person who called. "We need some people to donate blood so we-" "I'll do it" he gave me a look. "Are you sure? You don't have to you know." I nodded "I want to" he nodded. "Come with me"

He took me into the room and I saw Luke. His hair was in the messiest quiff , he was so pale it was scary and his chest was moving up and down slowly. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Sits next to him please" the doctor said while getting out the needles and stuff. I sat in a chair next to Lukes bed and held his hand. It was freezing cold. "By the way my names Dr.Lambert" I smiled "I'm Amber" he smiled and nodded. "So you say your related to Michael?" I nodded. "He's my step brother" he nodded. We do a lot of nodding huh?

"He's gonna be able to go home tomorrow but he can't sing that well for a good 7-8 weeks cause he was punched in the throat and it was a pretty big bruise. But he's gonna be ok" I nodded smiling looking at Michael. He was sleeping on his bed. "Ok now let me see your arms. He checked my pulses and took a few CC's (I think that's what it's called) of blood from each arm. Both my arms were kinda sore but I did it for (A/N : Shrek😂😂) Luke.

"All done , would you like a lollipop?" he said with a chuckle. "no thanks" I laughed and looked at my phone.

From: Ashh😛

How's Lukey and Mikey doing??!? Me and Calum can't make it there right now cause fans are out side your door so we can't leave. Good luck getting in

Great.. I won't be able to get into my own house.

To:Ashh😛

Oh that's great I can't even get into my own house.. Lol , Michael's okay but Luke got shot but I donated some of my blood for him. He's going to be okay:)

To:Ashh😛

Oh shit! Poor Luke! Me and Cal will pray for him tonight :( Glad that Mikey's doing better:) We'll text you if anything goes on. Give Mike and Luke a hug from me and cal! xx

I put my phone in my pocket and realized Dr.Lambert was in another room doing stuff on his computer. I felt Lukes hand squeeze mine. I quickly looked over at him and his eyes were wearily open and looking at me. "Hey babe , what are you doing here" his voice was weak but sexy. "Luke you got shot" He sat up and pulled me in for a hug. He winced and I pulled away. "Luke don't hurt yourself" I kissed his cheek. Which was also cold. "I don't remember who shot me but it was right after you drove away to come here to see Mikey.