Chapter 22: I love you

We sat in silence enjoying each other's presence. He kissed my hand and half smiled at me. I looked at his head and there was a bump. "Did you get a concussion??" Dr.Lambert walked in. "Oh he's awake" he smiled. "Sorry for being nosy but yes Luke had a minor concussion. He's better now though." he checked his heart rate and stuff and I had to leave the room so he could do something with my blood. I decided to get me a smack since I haven't eaten all day.

I walked over to a vending machine and got me a bag of Doritos. I ate them quietly as I waiting for Dr.L to come out. I bought luke a water and sat back down. After about 15 more minutes of waiting Dr.L came out with a smile. "He's doing great with recovery and can leave in 2-3 days" I smiled and got up. "Can I stay the night?" I smiled hopefully. "Hmm.. Okay but try not to lay on him. I nodded and walked in the room.

I took off my toms and slid in the bed with Luke. "Hey I got you a wa-" Luke interrupted my talking with a warm kiss. "Thank you for the blood" he mumbled into the kiss. I nodded and kissed back. "Ahem" I looked over and saw Michael. "Luke? Wait why are you here" he asked half awake. "I'll explain tomorrow , you get some rest" I said handing Luke his water. He nodded and went back to sleep.

"Thank you" Luke said basically drinking all of the water. "Your gonna need to go pee in about an hour yanno" I quietly giggled. "Oh well" he layed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "Thanks for coming Am , I love you." he said falling asleep. I smiled. He said he loves me. I guess it's kind of early but he said it. And I could tell he meant it. "I love you too" I kissed his head and soon enough we both fell asleep.