Chapter 34

Lukes POV:
My heart begins to race and my eyes water up. Did she cut because of me? Did I cause her to do this to herself? Is this all my fault!!? Is the love of my life going to die on me!? I got up from my bed and ran towards the room everyone was rushing too. nurses and others tried to pull me back but I ended up elbowing her in the face. "AMBER!!! PLEASE ANSWER ME I LOVE YOU IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH! DONT FORGET THAT IM SO SORRY!!"

Ambers POV:
I can't see much because my eye sight Is very blurry. i hear lukes voice. At this point I don't know if I forgive him. He claims he loves me but why should I be with someone who almost made me kill myself. "W-We" I croak out. A doctor runs over. "What sweetie?" I feel stuff being poked in me. "We're- o-o" I couldn't say no more. I suddenly fell into a deep sleep.

**So we're taking the long way home. And I don't wanna be wasting my time alone**
I sit in the front with luke in the jeep as we drive through the rode of the empty forest. I smile and look up and think how am I so lucky , I have the perfect boyfriend perfect like , perfect family , I don't think anything wrong can happen!until a tree began falling. Luke reached out for me but he junped out and the car was still going. I couldn't move for some reason. My eyes swell up. What's going on , is this the end. I look up and just as the car was driving full speed. The tree collapsed over it. Wirh me still in the front.

Ambers POV:
I wake up with a sudden gasp and wires are connected to me and everyones in the room. I breath heavily and start to sob. Was that dream a sign that , that's what luke is doing to me? Making me seem like we're perfect and us being together will be amazing but in reality he crushes my heart and leaves me to die? I feel arms wrap around me and its Anna. "Shh don't cry" she coos. "Fucking bastard.." I choke out between tears. "W-what?" She backs up a little surprised. "Fucking bastard!" I look straight at luke and his face was red. "A-Amber im-" "️SORRY my ass! Luke your just pretending for all this! You probably never even loved me , you've put me through hell! If you never decided to play with my feelings Id be with my old friend dylan but no! You came and ruined it!! How dare you!! You think dating me cause you feel sorry for me is any different from dating me cause your a fuck boy!?! Well newsflash super star there isn't!" I don't even know what was coming out my mouth. It just came out like an eruption of words. He was crying now and stood up and started walking towards me. "Luke don't you dare.." I look away. "We're done.." He gasped. "Amber.. Plea-" he couldn't finish he just broke into more tears. "Love I think you need rest" ashton rubbed my head. "Im fine.. A dream finally opened my eyes to realize the real luke.." I glared at him. "Please leave.. I just want to be with my family right now.." Luke was the first to leave and ashton ran after him. Anna gave me a sorry look and ran after them. Michael came over to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me head. "If you ever cut again im locking you in my closet" I let out a soft giggle and nodded. But maybe Michael knew about this. "Is luke using me?" I look at him. He brushes a piece of my hair back. "No Amber.. He was under medication and I guess got angry , you shouldn't of cut cause of that-" "God I didn't cut about that , everything that's happened to him and you was because of me Michael" he sighed. "Get some rest and try not to scream at anyone else okay?" I nodded and he kisses my scars that were covered in bandages. My parents gave me a talk about how I should come to them first and that I have to take a therapy class once a week for a month. When they left I was alone and I looked at my wrist. None of this would of happened if I just stayed home that day of the concert...
~~
Hey guys sorry it's been awhile I was just so busy with school and I wanted to make things interesting so I hope you enjoyed!❤️