Chapter 27: Blank

**Michaels POV**

"Why would she just call you to tell you she loves you?" "I-I Dont know! Is she trying to tell me thats the last time im going to see her?!?" i sigh. "Luke dont think like that please , your going to worry me even more." "WELL YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING WORRIED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE COULD BE DYING RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK!!!" I hear Ashton in the back round trying to calm Luke down. "ill call you guys later , Luke remember your blood pressure cant be high" "whatever , FIND AMBER!" he hung up right after he said that. Great nto only will Luke kill me if i dont find Amber but so will our Dad...

**Ambers POV**
Its dark. I shiver as my bare back is against the cold concrete wall. Im also aching in pain. My wrists are bleeding from being handcuffed to the bed. My old best friend raped me.. "Helllo gorgeous , howya feeling" he winks staring at me. I had no other clothes so i was still naked but covering my chest. He notices me shaking and kneels down to me. "We leave in 5 , put on your clothes' "Im not going anywhere with you!" I spat to his face. His cold hand slapped my chilled cheeks. It felt like my cheeks were glass and he punched them. "Get dressed..NOW." He got up and made his way to the door. "If your not ready by the time i get back, Round two will happen tonight." And with that he left and i tried my best to get uo and put on clothes.

 **Lukes POV**

At the heart of it...like I might die...like I would do anything to stop the pain and make the fear go away. My leg begin to tremble. My heart starts beating fast and i begin to sweat. Just the thought of her being dead. My head starts pounding , my heart starts beating ever so fast , and my sight gets blurry. I start breathing in heavily and my hands begin to shake when i try to reach out for Ashtons hand. "A-A-A". Suddenly. My mind went..Blank.