FORTY.

| L.F POV

"Y-You told me to go and do what I wanted to." I said as a tear dropped down my cheek. "B-But, I want to be with y-you." I honestly said as I looked up to Changbin with watery eyes.

I saw him hesitate as he then walked around the desk, kneeling down besides me as he lifted my face up to meet his gaze, making me look into his eyes.

"Then tell me, what is it that you really want?" Changbin asked me as I could feel myself getting my hopes up as a slight smile grew on my lips.

"M-Move to Australia, together." I said between a muffled smile, though it wasn't that noticeable.

Changbin seemed startled by what I said as he didn't move nor say anything for a few seconds, then sighing. "Felix, I have my gang here. I can't leave years of hard work behind just to move to the other side of the ocean." He told me as he stood up.

"B-But Sungho can take everything over! A-And we'll be able to live in my apartment.. together." I tried to reason with him but he shook his head.

"And what do you think my dad will say to that?" Changbin asked me with a stern voice as he walked back behind the desk.

"B-But—" I tried to reason with him again but he cut me off as soon as I could say anything.

"No, Felix."

I wasn't going to give up so quickly after everything that had happened between the two of us. With that spirit, I walked up to him as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Can't we at least try? Please?" I pleaded as I tried to set on my most irresistible puppy eyes, trying to make Changbin give in.

He then let out a long sigh, looking down to the floor as he shook his head.

"I'm crazy for this, but fine... I'll try to discuss it with him, but I need to enlighten Sungho first." Changbin then agreed as I hugged onto him, grabbing onto his hand as I showed him my happiest smile, making him chuckle as he softly squeezed my hand.

"Hey, Felix?" Changbin interrupted the moment as I looked up to him, willing to listen to anything he'd say.

"I love you.. so much. And I'm sorry for everything I said, which I never meant to. It's just that—"

"It's okay, Binnie. You're not the only one who has made mistakes." I reassured him as I pecked his lips for once, making him almost instantly peck my lips a second time as he looked at me with a soft meaningful smile.

But he then grabbed onto his phone with his other hand as he started delaying Sungho's number, the older immediately answering.

"And? ..." I heard him talk excitedly from the other side of the phone, but I wasn't able to clearly hear what he had said.

"Shut up, Sungho. I have a serious question." Changbin responded as he walked around the desk, sitting down onto the his office chair.

"Felix wants to move to Australia, together. So I won't be able to lead Stray Kids anymore when I'll be living there. So my question is, are you willing to take over the gang?" He asked as he waited for an answer.

Sungho seemed to be talking as Changbin silently nodded. "Hmm I see..." He interrupted.

"You're sure you want to stop leading the gang?" Changbin then suddenly asked as my eyes widened.