TWENTY FOUR.

| FLASHBACK

Sungho and Felix were cuddled up on the couch as they were watching some series they always promised to watch together.

Felix' eyes started to close slowly as he was drifting to sleep, small sounds coming from his mouth as he had his head laid on top of his boyfriend's chest.

Suddenly Sungho's phone started ringing with an incoming call. Making him quickly stand up, without waking Felix up, as he walked off towards the hall.

He accepted the call and held it against his ear.

"Hello?" He asked in question of who it was, since he hadn't looked at the caller's ID.

"Hello, you're speaking with mr. Lee." The male from the other side of the line spoke up.

"Good afternoon, mr. Lee." Sungho immediately greeted Felix' father back.

"How has Felix been doing?" Mr. Lee asked with a serious tone in his voice.

"He's been doing great, sir." Sungho answered with a smile, proud of his boyfriend.

"That's good. Has he been going to school?" The older asked another question.

"Yes, he goes there every schoolday." Sungho answered once again as he looked back to the couch, where Felix was currently sleeping.

The male on the other side of the line then cleared his voice as he was about to speak up again. "Sungho, I need you to do something for me." He told the other.

"Of course, what can I do?" He agreed as he awaited for him to tell what this favor was about.

"We need Felix back here in Australia as soon as possible, since his mom and I want him to finish his studies here. Could you send him back to us on the plane?" Mr. Lee then asked as Sungho's eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I don't think that's what Felix and I want." He answered as he stood onto his feet firmly, clenching one of his fists.

The male on the phone sighed as he seemed to be thinking. "Sungho, there's no choice for the both of you. We need him to come back home."

Sungho's grip on his phone tightened as he watched his boyfriend laid down onto the couch. There was no way he was going to send him back to Australia as the both of them were enjoying their lives together, here in South-Korea.

"I'm sorry, but that won't be happening. Have a good night, mr. Lee." He lastly said as he hung the phone up before the older male could even try to respond, putting it down onto the table as he made his way back to the living room.

. . .

| S.CB POV

Eunbyul and I had finally arrived back at my house as we were currently carrying her luggage inside. There was a comfortable silence between the both of us as we had slight smiles of relief plastered on our faces.

Eunbyul looked around the room and then walked up to the fireplace Felix used to always notice.

"You still have the photo." She said as she grabbed onto the picture with the four childhood friends.

"Of course I do. You were the one who made it, so I couldn't throw it out." I answered her as I stood besides her.

She smiled up to me. "I'm happy to be back." Eunbyul said as she smiled and then ran up towards the couch, letting herself fall down onto it. "Though I want to try living on myself." She said as she dreamily looked up to the ceiling, thinking her future plans through.