SIX.

| S.CB POV

I was working in my office, bored to death. Nowadays nothing exciting or special happens, which is boring for a gang leader. I didn't become a leader to just sit around in my office and do nothing. I leaned back into my chair and sighed out.

I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I answered with a simple 'come in' as the person opened the door. It was Hyunjin.

He walked closer to the desk as he bowed before speaking up. "Sir, Seungmin told me to inform you about the recent news." He said politely. I shook my head in disbelief. "Firstly, just call me Changbin. Secondly, no need to bow. Lastly, keep going." I answered him.

He nodded his head as he started to explain. "Sungho's boyfriend, Felix, has been seen with a bodyguard on his side at his college." He said.

I let out an annoyed sigh as I looked down towards the desk. "You gotta be kidding me." I muttered lowly. Hyunjin shifted awkwardly as he curiously looked at me.

I spoke up. "Bring Jeongin and Chan with you to get rid of the bodyguard and bring Felix to me after." I ordered as Hyunjin enthusiastically nodded his head. He soon after walked out of the door to get the others.

'He's probably in need of some action as well.' I thought as I leaned back into my chair while closing my eyes, all with a slight grin.

'I guess more action is about to come.'

. . .

| L.F POV

I was walking back home with my bodyguard on my side, a grin plastered on my face. Finally, they were going to leave me alone so I could just carry on with my life.

As I said I was walking with the tall male besides me, but we got interrupted as we suddenly heard a sound coming from the side of the street. The bodyguard positioned himself in front of me, his back now facing me. I peeked from behind his broad back to see what was happening. 'It couldn't be them right?' I thought nervously.

Out of nowhere a boy with pastel pink hair came running from somewhere. He started to attack my bodyguard, punching and kicking him. It couldn't be no one else then Yang Jeongin, I slowly started to panic as I knew this wasn't going to end well. The bodyguard fought back and hit the boy multiple times, but he had withstand it all.

They kept the fight going until the bodyguard kicked Jeongin in his stomach as he fell back. He looked up with an intense glare as the bodyguard came closer to finish him, but eventually got stopped.

Why did he stop? Well, let's say Bang Chan came walking around the corner with a handgun in his hands yelling 'freeze'. He instantly froze and stepped back.

Chan came closer with an intimidating stare as he kept the gun held up. "Run asshole." He said as he pointed the gun at the bodyguard, he refused to step away. In advance Chan shot him trough his leg as he fell down to the ground.

I looked at him laying in front of me with big shocked eyes as I now stood by myself. I couldn't believe they shot him this fast. I switched my gaze towards an angry Bang Chan, Yang Jeongin and also Hwang Hyunjin that now stood besides them.

Chan and Jeongin both stepped over the bodyguard towards me as they firmly grabbed my wrists and forcefully pulled me with them. "Stop!! Leave me alone!!" I screamed as I tried to pull away, failing miserably as their grip on my wrists only got tighter.

I kept screaming and screaming until Hyunjin stepped towards me with another annoyed glare. He punched me in the face as everything soon after blacked out.