SEVEN.

| L.F POV

I nervously walked towards the familiar street where I was supposed to meet the gang members. I peeked my head from behind the brick wall to see Hyunjin, Seungmin and Seojun talking with each other next to a car.

I decided to just walk towards them since I didn't want myself to get into any more problems. The three males saw me walking up to them, I noticed an grumpy expression on Hyunjin's face as Seungmin and Seojun couldn't help but chuckle about it.

"Took you long enough." Hyunjin scoffed as he opened the car door and sat himself in the front seat with a huff. Seungmin laughed once again as he motioned for me to step into the backseat. I frowned as they didn't even use a blindfold on me.

I sat down as Seungmin soon after opened the other door and stepped in besides me. I looked around the car and saw a few suitcases standing in the back of the car.

Hyunjin suddenly let out a frustrated sigh as he laid his arm against the window. I looked at him with a confused face. 'What's going on?'

Seungmin suddenly whispered into my ear. "Don't worry, he's just grumpy." He said with a slight chuckle. I looked towards him with a curious look on my face. "Why?" I asked him, Seungmin being the only one I could feel comfortable around.

"We need to move to Changbin's mansion since Stray Kids' mansion isn't save for us at the moment because of your boyfriend and that other guy." He bluntly answered. I nodded my head in a understanding way.

'Wait... Changbin's house??!' I thought as panic started to rise once again. 'I'm in big trouble...'

We arrived in front of a huge porch as Seojun held his finger against the finger-scan, the gate made out of steal bars soon after opened. We kept driving through a big garden as we soon after arrived in front of a huge mansion, even bigger then my own home.

Seungmin and Hyunjin started to step out of the car and get their luggage as I hesitantly followed them. I awkwardly walked after them as they opened the mansion's door and walked into a massive living room. There was a lot of glass interior to be seen, most of the interior being black and brown but also some white.

Hyunjin and Seungmin walked further, about to walk towards the stairs, but Hyunjin stopped me. "Wait on the couch." He demanded as they walked up the stairs.

I looked at the couch, about to go there. But I got distracted by the interior and decorations of the room. I walked towards the fireplace as I saw framed photos standing on the wooden planks above. I curiously looked at them.

One of the pictures seemed to be taken in a photo shoot of Changbin himself. Another one seemed to be him with his parents and sister. I also saw one that had Changbin and all the introduced members on them, they looked like they were celebrating something. Even more pictures where standing there, too many to describe.

I shuffled around the room, not really paying attention to where I walked to. I was too focused on all the interior that I didn't notice myself standing in front of a dooropening in the end of the room.

I got startled as I heard a sudden 'uhum' come from inside the room. I turned my head and saw Changbin being seated in an office chair behind a desk. He wore his casual clothes instead of his work clothes. He looked very... good looking. The black shirt fitted his upper body perfectly as you could see his well build figure underneath it. The black denim jacket he wore looked like it was just made for him. And finally his hair that looked really fluffy but at the same time nicely done. I had to admit that he looked extremely handsome like this, almost charming.

I panicked as I noticed him staring into my eyes, so I turned around to walk away. He then spoke up. "Felix, come back here." He demanded. I obeyed him and slowly made my way inside the room. I stood in front of his desk as Changbin stared me up and down.