ELEVEN.

| L.F POV

I turned my head to the other side of the room. Changbin walking to that side of the bed as he crawled underneath the blankets besides me.

I stayed silent as a lot of questions were wandering through my head as I just decided to ask them. "Changbin." I started hesitantly. He just hummed for me to go on as he sat against the headboard, scrolling through his phone. "Why did Sungho let me stay here?" I asked.

Changbin blankly stared at his phone-screen without doing anything for a few long seconds as he soon after closed his phone and placed it to the side. He sighed as he locked eyes with me.

"Felix, as I said before, you don't know Sungho like I know him." He started talking as I listened. "You always tend to say that, but you never tell me why." I scoffed, but shutting up right after because of Changbin's unamused expression.

'I need to keep in mind that he's still a gangleader.' I thought, reminding myself that I might get myself hurt if I cross a line.

"You know that he has anger issues because of those traumatic memories, right?" Changbin said as he eyed for my reaction. "I-I guess..." I answered, not completely sure if he ever told me before.

"After the incident, all before he met you, he had an extreme temper, which caused him to take his father's role and become a gangleader. He accepted it for revenge, nothing more." He explained. "He probably didn't want you to see his bad sides, so he let you stay here in advance." He said while rolling his eyes.

I looked down into my lap while thinking. "But he hasn't had a bad temper in years." I lied, he probably had one yesterday and it did terrify me.

He scoffed at that. "Don't lie to yourself, Felix. I'm sure Sungho had a bad temper after the message he saw yesterday, am I right?" He said while looking at me for confirmation. I just stayed silent as I looked into my lap, not wanting to give him the answer he searched for.

I felt his lingering stare on my body, making me shake a little. What was he looking at? I thought but he spoke up right after. "He doesn't use you for sex right, or does he?" He asked while coming a little closer.

I widened my eyes at his question and turned to face him. "W-What?? No!" I answered as I looked at him in disbelief, how could he think that low of Sungho.

"But you did have sex with him yesterday. Look at your neck, it's covered with hickeys." He said while gently touching them. I shuffled away from him while crossing my arms in a frustrated way. Why did Changbin see through me so easily?

I saw him nod as he spoke up again. "Come on, it's obvious. He used to hook up when he got frustrated or angry. But he now has you, so you're the thing that takes his anger issues away." He answered. I looked up at him with a frown. "He doesn't use me for sex, he really loves me!" I said with a slight pout. "And how is it even possible for me to take his anger issues away when I haven't even done anything?"

"I know he's in love with you, Felix, I'm not that dumb. But I don't want you to be mistreated just because of his sudden anger outbursts. Before you came into his life, he did these scandalous things with his gang; robbing banks, killing people... mostly acts to achieve power, which also made his gang get well know all around South-Korea. But after you seemed to come into his life, he stopped doing those." He explained once again.