NINE.

| L.F POV

The next day had begun as I was seated in the couch. I suddenly heard a sound coming up from upstairs. "Felix!" I heard Sungho call my name. I turned around and saw him walking down the stairs. "Where were you last night?" He asked while he came up to me and stood behind me, holding my shoulders gently.

I thought of what to say. "I had to finish that project at my partner's house, but we fell asleep." I came up with. Sungho hummed. "I've missed you, sunshine. Sorry that it took me so long to wake up today." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

I turned around and sweetly kissed his lips with a smile. "I've missed you, too." I responded while giggling.

Changbin slowly leaned in as I decided to shyly peck his lips. He looked at me with adoring eyes, he looked different then before.

Sungho was right with the fact that he stood up late. Yesterday night I came back without him to be seen anywhere, so I guess it was a late work night for him. To my surprise, I hadn't heard of Changbin all day either.

Sungho started to make his way towards the kitchen as I stared at him walking away, dreamily looking at my boyfriend. 'I'm such a lucky person.' I thought with a slight blush tinting on my cheeks.

I decided to stand up and follow him to where he headed to. Already arrived as I saw him grabbing breakfast out of the fridge. I hastily walked towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"What's making you so giddy, cutie?" He asked as he turned around, chuckling at my behavior. He grabbed me up by my thighs and turned around, setting me onto the counter.

I grabbed him by his shoulders and pecked his lips once again. I rested my forehead onto his and smiled. "I just love you... so much." I said while looking into his eyes.

He smiled at me as he stared back into mines. I grabbed him by the sides of his face as I started kiss him. My hands fumbling through his hair as he firmly held onto my hips.

I aggressively grabbed Changbin by his face and kissed him as hard as I could, back firing him and showing that I could stand up for myself.

I wanted to kiss Sungho longer then this but I had to pull away when the sudden thoughts of Changbin came into my head. 'This is so wrong.' I thought as I just innocently stroked Sungho's hair back while smiling.

Suddenly Sungho got a notification on his phone. He pecked my lips for the last time before grabbing it and reading what it was. He seemed to frown at the sender, maybe he didn't except the person messaging?

He pressed down onto his screen for a few times as I soon after saw an angry expression forming onto his face. Wait, angry expression?

"Sungho? W-What's going on?" I asked with a extremely worried face. "Are you okay? What does it say?" I asked once again since he was completely frozen, looking at his phone screen with confused but angry eyes.

He suddenly turned the phone screen around, for me to see it.

Anonymous
[video attached]
Seen

But that's when I noticed the phone in his hands which displayed a video of me kissing him. My eyes softened and started to get frightened. "You- You recorder t-that??" I asked with a weak voice. "Time to send that to your boyfriend." He said as he started to press onto things on his phone.

I couldn't believe it. I firmly held the phone as I looked at the video. It really looked like we were in the middle of making out. And worse, it looked like I intended everything.