FIVE.

| L.F POV

I sat down onto the chair in front of the desk as Changbin spoke up. "Felix, I need you to do something." I slowly nodded for him to go on.

"I want you to record the meet up." Changbin said with a serious looking expression. I couldn't believe him, did he really want me to do this?

"Are you crazy?? He will kill me if he finds out!" I yelled as I stood up and slammed my hands against the desk, protesting against his mission.

Changbin glared at me which immediately made my legs go weak as I sat back down. We both just sat there with our arms crossed as a long silence fell. I couldn't help it anymore and spoke up. "How am I supposed to do it?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Changbin unfolded his arms and leaned onto the desk. "I gave you my number, right?" He asked, I just hummed for him to go on. "You are going to walk into the room with your phone in your hands. On your phone you'll be in a call with me, but I'll stay muted. Understand?" He finished explaining. I nodded as I muttered a simple 'understand'.

"You can go back now, Seojun is standing outside the room." He lastly said while sitting back. I stood up and walked towards the door, looking back another time to see him with an satisfied expression on his face.

.    .    .

It was now evening as I was seated down onto the chair in my study room. I still had to work on my school work through all these hectic days of gang leader problems.

I was focused on the work as I was reading one of the books. But I suddenly got interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing and soon after multiple footsteps could be heard in the living room. They were greeting as I looked at the clock and noticed that it was time to get in action.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I delayed the contact 'SpearB' as it only took him two seconds before he answered the call.

"They're already there?" He asked without even greeting me. "They are." I simply answered as I stood up from my chair. "Okay, mute me and go in there." I hummed as I did what I was told.

I put my phone in my back pocket as I nervously walked down the stairs to the living room. That's where I saw Sungho and another man, which I guessed was the other gang's leader, talking with each other.

I breathed in and out for the last time and walked into the room, making my way towards the couch. Sungho seemed to notice and called me. "Babe, come here." He proudly said as he motioned me to sit besides him.

I bowed towards the male on the other side of couch as I sat down close to Sungho, him wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Such a beauty of a boyfriend you have." The male said with a smile towards Sungho as he just nodded as an response and continued the conversation. I remembered to get my phone out of my pocket and laid it down onto my lap, the back being displayed.

"So, when are we planning to do it?" The male in front of us asked as Sungho started to think.

"In about a month or so. It doesn't matter when, but it has to happen with certainty and a good plan." He answered as the male nodded his head, agreeing.

"I don't think we need many people, but a good tactic." Sungho spoke up again. "I totally agree." The male once again agreed.

"I will send you one of the tactics tomorrow if that's possible." He said as Sungho just nodded his head to that.

"My people found out that Stray Kids have a lot of experienced fighters, so we need to avoid those." The male said once again as Sungho hummed to that. My eyes slightly widened when I heard Stray Kids being mentioned.