TWELVE.

| S.CB POV

I slowly woke up because of the light striking through the curtains, feeling a fluffy ball of hair pressed against my chest. I looked down and saw a pouty bedhead cuddling into me, soft snores falling from his lips. I silently cooed at the adorable sight of Felix snuggled up to me.

I brought my hand up to his face and started gently stroking his hair from his face. He softly leaned into the touch as I just grinned at his cute action. I now had the time to look at every single detail of his features. The hundreds of small freckles that I now only noticed, making him even prettier.

I must say, Sungho did a great job at finding such a blessing of a boy.

Just when the name Sungho came up in my mind I heard the ringtone of my phone going off. I picked it without moving too much, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby. The callers-ID said 'Sungho'. 'Speak of the devil' I thought as I accepted the call.

Sungho didn't even take the time to greet me as he instantly started talking. "I'm picking Felix up later in an hour. If I see that you've touched him in any way possible, I'll literally kill you right there and then." He spoke up with a threatening tone.

"Good morning to you too... And don't worry, I don't think he wants to leave yet." I answered with cocky smirk on my face.

"Don't talk shit, Seo." Sungho answered with annoyance in his voice.

I chuckled a little. "I'm not talking shit. Might as well ask Felix, who's sleeping in my arms, himself." I said as I heard Sungho's slight discomfort. "What did you do to him." He demanded angrily, zero trust in me at all.

"Nothing. He intended everything himself just like in the video." I teased once again, hoping to frustrate him even more.

"Fuck you, asshole!" He yelled into his phone. My teasing had definitely took a toll on him.

"I don't think leaving Felix to you would be the right decision, since you don't want to let him see your bad sides. So I'll keep him here for another night. Isn't that a great idea?" I offered him.

I heard him sigh angrily. "Fine." He quickly responded as he instantly hang up after. I chuckled at his stupid decision. It really is way too easy to play with him.

I suddenly felt movements besides me as Felix started to move around. He slowly opened his eyes, trying to get used to the light.

When he fully opened his eyes and got back to his senses, he instantly opened his eyes wider as he pushed himself away from me. I rolled my eyes with a grin as I stood up, only looking back to see a timid Felix looking down shyly.

"Come on, you're staying." I lastly said as I put on my shirt and stepped out of the room.

. . .

| L.F POV

I had stepped out of the bed and shyly made my way towards the hall. Immediately when I stepped out I noticed the stairs and hastily walked up to them, running down without making much sound.

"Changbin?" I called his name in confusion as I couldn't find him in the living room. "I'm in the kitchen!" He answered from the kitchen, obviously.