ONE.

| L.F POV

It was just a normal day. Walking around on college, studying, trying not to be late for class and more studying. At first sight you would say I have a pretty normal life. Just a college student trying to work hard for his future. But my life is anything but normal.

I'm the boyfriend of the leader of the famous 'Seoul Kkangpae' gang, Park Sungho. How did I end up like this? I'll tell you later on.

But my life's basically a shift between two lifestyles. The first one is the college student life while being surrounded by other hardworking students. The second one is the gang leader's boyfriend life while being surrounded by gang members who could kill.

Calling my life a mess is a big lie. Yes, it's odd to be the boyfriend of a gang leader, but I'm not really associated with all the gang stuff. I go to college and get home just like any other teenager of my age does. But the difference is, my house is guarded by hundreds of guards who work for my own boyfriend. But I'm used to this kind of life by now.

Why do I live with my boyfriend and not with my parents? It's a long story. But let's just say I grew up in Australia and moved together with my parents to South-Korea at the age of seventeen. We've lived here for a few years, until my parents decided to go back to Australia. As the stubborn kid I was I didn't want to go with them. So my parents made a deal with Sungho and that's why I'm currently living with him.

As I was saying I was currently walking back to my house after a long day of college. The walk back home is pretty far and distant from the big city Seoul.

I was walking through a small alley as someone bumped into me, making me fall to the ground.

I turned my head as I saw a male, probably in his twenties, staring at me. Besides him stood an other male which looked slightly older. He pulled out his hand for me to grab. But I didn't accept the offer as I stood up by myself. Sungho learned me to never grab a strangers hand, ever.

"You okay?" The male with the puppy like eyes asked me. "Yeah, all okay." I quickly said as I started to walk away. But I was stopped by the male who suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

He stared at me, trying to scan my face. "Are you Lee Felix?" He suddenly asked. "Why do you ask?" I replied sharply, trying to get my wrist out of his grip.

"Get him." The other male suddenly said as they both grabbed me. They started to pull me towards their car as I yelled for them to let me go. The older male grabbed something that looked like sweets out of the car and forced me to eat it. I did as I didn't want to get in trouble any further.

I got pushed into the large backseat of the car as I slowly felt myself falling asleep. 'They've drugged me with the sweets.' I lastly thought before I fell into sleep.

. . .

I slowly opened my eyes as I noticed myself sitting in a unfamiliar office-room. I looked around and saw multiple black furnitures standing in the room, along with a big desk right in front of me. I also noticed a big sign on the wall in front of me that said 'Stray Kids'. I widened my eyes as I tried to stand up, but failed because of the handcuffs around my wrists and ankles which were attached to the chair I was placed in.

I panicked for about two minutes as I now heard the door behind me open and footsteps were heard against the floor. I stared holes into the wall as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

The person came walking around me and sat down onto his big office-chair behind the desk, placing his elbows onto the wooden desk as he placed his chin into his palm. He had black hair, an all black outfit and a sharp face.