Chapter 8 - Unnerving Unravel

It's been 10 minutes where you sat on the floor resting your arms on your knees, knowing they'll be right back dragging you to the operation room. Meanwhile, you couldn't imagine what they had done with Meg until now... And in any second now you would hear the door click and turn. As you set there quietly you heard Bill's coarse voice whispering to you through the slits.

"Kid.. Listen... We can get through this. Soon enough my team will find this place in no time and then we're out of here." he said trying to imply hope in this dire situation.

"My emergency phone might still be here, it has a location broadcast button hidden in the inner plastic... If we can ge-" You've been cut off by David grunts as he turned to his side in pain in the cell next to you.

"We have to get that phone Bill! my friends too can locate us! It might be our only hope! It's in the Storage Roo-" You've been cut off again, by a halt, and then the twist of your door lock.

This time stood at the door Travis Lane the combat director and head guard chief, a smuggish smile on his face as he enjoyed the sight of your black eye. he grabbed you and then looked at Bill's cell door and then you again.

"Ya'll birdies are noisy, aren't ya?" he said and you saw a glint of excitement in his eye which made you a little nervous, as he and another guard pushed you towards the exit with cuffs, locking your hands behind your back.

You were walking out of the cell wing and down the halls for a few minutes. "I heard The Doctor has special plans for you, said he'll fix that little behavior issues you got going on. Serves you right for the shit you pulled earlier" he spat and pushed you harder you almost fell.

You rose up and stood at the spot so he bumped into you as you shot your elbow in his stomach. He got a hit and he roared furiously. He pushed you down so the side of your face hit the floor and then he put one of his boots on it. He took out his officer bat and aimed it to your head.

"That's it you little shit, I needed to do this a long friggin' time ago..." He raged. You closed your eyes hard preparing to get hit when suddenly you heard footsteps emerge. The Doctor approaching from the hallway towards the scenario.

"There there, Lance.. We wouldn't want to do anything we'll regret now, do we?" asked Herman as he came his usual hands behind his back stance.

"Listen Doc! There's a hit for anyone who disrespect me. Especially this little fuck. I'm done with their shit and I'm going to put a stop to it right here right n-"

"I am aware of their ghastly attitude" The Doctor abruptly said. "And I've taken a bold note at the matter. Everything is ready" he shifted his eyes at (Y\N) on the floor from his tall figure, as you try looking back with the boot on your face. "I will Personally address the matter myself. Get your little baton back and bring them in." he kept his gaze on you and then turned.

The Doctor disappeared in the vast hallway and Travis spat and pulled you up roughly. You stumbled a little dizzy and got back on your feet as Travis and the other guard held you tight from your upper arms.
"I would've gone on with it if I didn't know what's waiting for ya' with Doc... He likes you birdie." he chuckled as he kept dragging you forward.

You looked back at him with a questionable look. He likes you..? What...?
Travis caught that confused glance and answered it himself "Oh yeah kiddo... He thinks you're special and all. Has a little camera in your room he keeping a close eye on ya'" Said Travis with laugh of how much this could freak you out.

You let your head down while you've been walked... This Doctor... You knew all this situation is mental but that camera in your cell... The thought of being watched all the time. This is beyond safety measures. All this is to conduct his little tests on all of you. This is not about your "crimes" anymore.. Something bigger is brewing up and you're in the midst of it.

You reached the operation room with one last shove from Lance as his cocky voice was heard behind the shut doors talking to the guard about "frying your brain up"...

The atmosphere of the room was felt as you slowly shifted your gaze from the doors to the midsection of the cold horrible operation room.
There was an operation table with someone under a white sheet covering their figure and maffled sounds came from underneath.

You quickly shot a glare at The Doctor as he stood there next to the covered table, smiling, resting his eyes on you.

"Not using the chair old man?" You asked as you looked and saw the absence of the horrible electric chair he likes using so much.

"You have noticed... No.." he answered quietly "I don't need the chair for what we're about to do.."
Your eyes danced between the figure and The Doctor, stress and tension building their way to your chest, that taking a few steps back didn't help soothing at all.

He looked at you taking the steps back, he laughed quietly and walked to the table where the electric rod was.

"Freedom.. Is an interesting concept" He said as he examined his rod before picking it up.
"For you.. Not as much right now of course" he added with a chuckle and started to walk back to the table in front of you.
"It might be, well, the beach maybe? A house all to yourself?... Maybe even the complete independent life with no one to bother, hm?" he quirked his eyebrow, amused. While the rod made fainted electric buzzing noises.

You just stared at him, confused. Where is he going with this?

"We're going to play a little game. And by the end you'll leave this room with all behavioral problems deceased. By the end of this little session you will obey me." he said unambiguous, unmoving, dark...

You've flinched a bit inside of you, this doesn't seem right. Doesn't feel right. He's up to something.

"You're a mad man. Beyond reason, beyond logic, I'll never comply to you Carter. I'll die before I'll bend over to your wishes. Don't you get it?"
You harden your stance, feet rooted in the ground. The look on your face drip with ambition and rage.
"I've met assholes like you. And they always got what they deserved". You finished clenching your fist.

The Doctor stood there tall before speaking, looking right at you. "Is that how you got those scars, (Y\N)?"
it would be a genuine question if he wouldn't be smiling that sadistic smile of his.

your face changed, eyebrows furrowed, you just grinded your teeth in anger.

"Inspiring, really... But I'm not anyone you've ever met before" he squinted his eyes at you.

"I'm still not gonna' do it." you said unfaltering.

"I thought you might say that.. And if you won't do it for me..."
and then he ripped the sheet over the figure. Your eyes widened with horror and shock of the revelation of meg, tied to the operation table. stripped from her clothes only with her bra and underwear. Gag in her mouth she looked at you, muffled screams came from her throat as she try to wiggle out of her chains.

\\\\ Author's note: \\\\
I wanted to split the chapters into two.
(of chapter 8 and 9)
it builds suspense tho, doesn't it? :)