I took a long time coming back upstairs to his room. When I went inside, Sehun is now curled up, hugging himself even though he was covered in a blanket, he still felt cold. Sehun looked so vulnerable in this state, his cold stare wasn't present.

"Sehun, you need to eat," I called him softly.

Sehun stirred. "Hmm? Huh? Stella, I thought you went to work." He mumbled, the towel falling from his head as he turned to look my way.

"Well, I called in sick." I lied. What am I supposed to say? I was hesitant of leaving you on your own. Like I was even gonna say that.

"Funny, because I'm the one who's sick." He laughed lowly and I just shrugged.

Sehun sat up and I got the towel. I checked his head and it's still burning.

"It's not going down," I muttered as I checked his temperature.

"I always had it bad since I was a kid. The fever, I mean."

"Ahhh. That explains it. Just rest. Here, I made you soup." I handed him the soup but took it back when I saw how lifeless he looked. I guess I'm gonna need to feed him.

"Here, open your mouth Sehun." I gestured to the spoon after blowing it. Sehun looked hesitant but I raised my eyebrows at him, eventually making him follow what I said.

I've been trying to assist Sehun all day and when night time came, his shivering started getting worse. I placed another blanket on him but it still didn't work. I remembered that body heat could help. I sat down beside Sehun's bed and I grabbed both of his hands and enveloped them with my own. Soon after before I knew it, sleep engulfed me.

-
I woke up feeling the comfortable bed underneath me, but then I remembered I fell asleep on the floor beside Sehun's bed. I looked at my surroundings and realized it was his bed. He put me to bed last night despite him having a hard time because of his fever? I smiled at the thought but quickly wiped it off. Why am I smiling?

I wonder where Sehun is? I got up from his bed and made the bed. I went downstairs and saw that there was no sign of him. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel disappointed that he left already. My phone dinged, pushing my thoughts away from my head.

"Had to leave for a meeting. I'm fine now, thanks for last night. Breakfast is on the table." I smiled at the text message he sent me.

But my smile faltered as the phone on my hand rang, Kai's name appeared on the upper side of my screen.

I pressed green.

"Stella, my colleague is coming over today. Remember we're looking for a barista and he agreed. He wants to meet you." Kai said over the phone.

"Well, good morning to you too. Yes, I'll be coming in a bit."

"Listen, I'm sorry about yesterday when I hang up the phone-" I cut him off.

"It's fine, Kai. I'll see you later, okay?" I ended the phone and got dressed.

Not wasting any time, I arrived at the cafe greeting Jen as I entered. 

"Good morning Miss Stella, I'm a new worker, Choi Mina. Thank you for hiring me, please take care of me." The girl, Mina bowed.

I did the same. "Welcome to cafe Avelina. Let's talk about your schedule later shall we?"

"Yes, I can do any shifts as I just dropped out of college to save money first." Mina smiled.

"Are you sure about that Mina? I mean, you can go to college while you work your shift here. You and Jen can settle for an easier schedule where both of you are comfortable." I explained to her, feeling a little bit down that this girl had to drop out of college to save some money.