𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲

Warnings: hints to sexual intercourse

For some reason sexual intercourse, the word I mean, makes me laugh so much. I'm so immature.

Words 599

◉‿◉

• Awake •

Tyler hummed in delight, "God, this is really good."

Jenna nodded, a hopeful smile on her face as she watched Josh and Debby pick up their tacos.

Josh took a bite first, his face immediately lighting up at the taste. "Don't you work at a fancy restaurant? How did you learn to make this?"

Jenna shrugged, "I get lunch breaks and I'm allowed to play around with the most stalked supplies so the food don't spoil."

Debby licked her lips, "this is better than Taco Bell."

Tyler nodded, "good job, baby. This is really good." He said quietly to his side where Jenna sat.

Jenna smiled proudly. "I want to start learning how to make healthy baby foods. However, they don't have baby food at Due Amici. So, I can't experiment until I get groceries next Monday."

"Can't you just buy her the mushy stuff at Walmart for babies?" Josh asked confused.

"No, not my baby." Jenna immediately replied sassily, shaking her head. Josh looked at her confusingly, and then to Tyler.

"Oh, she's really strict about food." Tyler answered their questionable faces, his mouth slightly full of food. Jenna nodded.

"Once breast feeding is out of the way, it's all me. No store bought, because I don't know what's in what. Also, she could be allergic." Jenna explained, and Tyler shook his head letting out a huff of a laugh and smiling. Jenna furrowed her eyebrows at her husband who had finished his dish of two tacos. "What? You agree don't you?"

"Yeah. I just find you adorable." Tyler replied. He picked up his plate and walked over to the dishwasher.

Jenna smiled, trying to suppress a blush.

"Did you finish the song you were recording downstairs?" Debby asked, and Josh nodded.

"It's a really good song."

"Oh! When do I get to hear it?" Jenna asked as she turned to Tyler with a sparkle of excitement.

"Oh, it's not perfect yet. You can't see it yet." Tyler replied shortly, looking down at the table and taking a swig of his water.

Jenna frowned but nodded. "Okay."

◉‿◉

Tyler climbed into bed beside Jenna, crawling over and kissing her cheek lovingly. "I love you" he whispered, his hot breath, and wet hair from the shower caressing her cheek.

Jenna smiled, her eyes closing in some sort of peace. "I love you too." She mumbled, she felt Tyler's lips meet hers, repeatedly pecking her lips as he moved closer.

Jenna hummed, "Tyler, c'mon. We should both sleep. Tomorrow is birthing class."

Tyler lifted his head, examining her face with love and astonishment at her beauty. "I love you."

Jenna giggled, "you already said that."

Tyler gave her the best smile he could muster, "it's 'cause I mean it."

Jenna shook her head in disbelief, a teasing smile playing her lips. "You always know how to win the game, don't you?"

Tyler lifted his eyebrows. "What game?"

Jenna huffed out a laugh, "you know what game."

Tyler smirked, leaning down to steal another kiss. "Wanna play?" He mumbled.

"Only if I win." Jenna whispered, and Tyler kissed her neck a few times.

"Oh, you will." He mumbled against her skin making Jenna feel a tickle of excitement spread through her chest.

Although used at the age of 16, Jenna had grown out of the fear of sex, and now seemed to enjoy it. As most people do.

◉‿◉

I think this is the first actual mention of the other book in this book. Does that make sense? I feel like it doesn't.