𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Warnings: none

Warnings: none.

Words 861

◉‿◉

Awake

"Tyler..." Jenna's voice flowed through Tyler's ears, but it was quite hard to decipher what she was saying due to the fact it sounded as though he was underwater. "Tyler, wake up. Please."

He took a deep breath of air through his nose as he abruptly opened his eyes, quickly scanning them over Jenna. The first thought that sprang to mind was the baby. "What, you okay?"

Jenna nodded. "You were mumbling in your sleep, and I wasn't sure if you were having a bad dream."

Tyler looked at her for a moment, as if processing her words. "I'm okay." He mumbled, and she nodded.

"I wouldn't have woken you up but you were mumbling about Josh and you said something about a demon I think." Jenna's voice was quiet.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember what I was dreaming about." Tyler sighed, pulling the blanket a little bit over his shoulders.

Jenna nodded, "okay. I'm going to go make breakfast, you can take your time."

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows as Jenna got up from her spot on the bed. That's when he noticed daylight seeping through their open window.

He wasn't completely honest with Jenna. He did remember some of his dream. It was odd, because he could slightly remember some things and then slowly forget them at the same time. The dream seemed crazy and unrealistic but realistic and sane at the same time. How is that possible? He almost felt as though he lived in two realities, but that wasn't possible.

The dream was messing with his mind.

◉‿◉

"I'm still kind of stuck on Elizabeth but when I mentioned it to Tyler he didn't seem too fond of it." Jenna shrugged as she took ahold of a tomato, cutting it quickly with the sharp knife.

"I know it's not my place to decide but I really like the first name that Tyler mentioned, Wren." Debby suggested, sitting at the bar stool of Jenna's kitchen island.

Jenna scrunched up her nose as she twisted around to show her distaste, "yeah, but it's a bird. And Tyler didn't seem to mind that I gently turned the name down."

Debby shrugged, "I get that." Debby's cheeks became rosy as a smile took her face. "I might steal the name then."

Jenna twisted around to the burner to turn it down as the taco shell began to cook. "You go ahead and do that."

Debby giggled, "Can I tell you something that I haven't told Josh?"

Jenna turned on her heel, her eyebrows lifting and her lips curving into an amused smile. "What is it?"

Debby bit her lip, looking up as she became slightly nervous. She rolled her shoulders as she brought her hands to her cheeks to hide the blush. "I'm pregnant." She said quietly.

Jenna immediately gasped, an excited grin capturing her lips as she ran over and hugged Debby, a seasoning bottle in one hand and a spatula in the other. "Oh my god! Why haven't you told Josh yet?"

Debby hushed her, lowering her palms to calm her down. She began to whisper, "because it's not really planned. I'm just a little nervous."

Jenna's smile didn't falter, in fact it grew bigger. "That's why you should tell him. I can't even imagine the surprise on his face. He's going to be so happy."

Debby shrugged, "I know, it's just hard. It's a big change in our lifestyle. I just wanted to see if you had any tips on how to tell him?"

Jenna giggled slightly as she rolled her eyes. "Well, it's a little different because ours was planned, but I was upstairs in the bathroom and I sort of screamed because even though I was expecting it, I wasn't, y'know?" Jenna began, leaning her palm onto the counter for support. "He ran up there because he thought I slipped in the shower or something. And when he was running to get to the bathroom I was running to get to him; We ran straight into each other. We both fell backwards and then he saw the stick fly across the room. The rest is history."

Debby groaned nervously before giggling afterwards. "I'm so nervous."

Jenna placed her hand on Debby's sleeved shoulder. "Don't stress, it's bad for the baby."

Debby smiled at the thought of Josh's surprise. "He's going to go crazy."

"Who's going crazy?" Tyler asked as Josh and him entered from the back door from the pool deck.

Jenna smiled, walking over and kissing his lips. "You're going to go crazy with my kisses."

Tyler hummed, "She is right."

Jenna huffed out a laugh as she returned to the food. "Also I'm making tacos."

"Tyler and I were just about to go record some drum clips for a bit." Josh chimed in, rubbing Debby's back.

"That's fine, baby." Debby smiled up at him.

Josh pecked her lips as Tyler and him rounded the corner towards the basement door.

"So, when are you going to tell him?" Jenna asked, her eyebrows lifted as she tossed the chicken around.

"I don't know."

Debby shrugged, relaxing her head down on her palm.

◉‿◉

New newsss!!!!!

Would you guys like it if I made a short story on my short story book of Jenna telling Tyler?