Epilouge: 3 Years Later

So, there won't be a sequel, just this.

Since many of you didn't really like the ending, I'm gonna make one that you guys will like, hopefully.

It's gonna be quite short buts it's the best I can do for now. Quarantine has really messed me up.

Peace out bitches
😗✌️

Five Years Later...

Jungkook sat down on the couch, sighing as he did so. He set the wine down in on the glass table in front, waiting for his wife.

Lisa down the stairs, her hair in a messy bun. Jungkook smiled at her, she looks beautiful. She made her way to him and took a seat next to Jungkook on the couch.

The two sat in a comfortable silence, watching the fire crackle on the TV screen. Lisa turned her face to meet Jungkook's.

"I put Jeonsan to bed already." Jungkook hums in reply, pecking his wife on the lips.

He reaches forward and opened the wine bottle then pouring it into the two glasses. He handed one to Lisa. "To a happy life." Lisa smiled. "A happy life."

They clinked glasses and drank. After another one of those comfortable silences the two usually share, Jungkook spoke up.

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened if...YG didn't ask you to come back?"

Lisa's eyes bored into his. The girl nodded her head. "I do. Because if they didn't, I probably wouldn't be here now. Not with you, not with Jeonsan."

Jungkook smiled at her before placing his lips on hers once more. "I love you." Lisa grins at his words. "I love you more."

The End, no actually, it's over