O

Jungkook sat at the back of the van, driving towards the 2018 MMA. It had been about two years since Jungkook heard about Lisa.

Lalisa Manoban

Jungkook made a frown. He didn't despise her anymore, but she probably does.

Jungkook sighed, if only.

When Taehyung found out Lisa was still alive, he nearly jumped up in excitement. When Jungkook asked him why he was so excited, Taehyung frowned.

"She got hurt because of you. You could have politely rejected her. But instead, you threatened her. The whole school though she killed herself. As your hyung, I take responsibility for your actions. I'm happy that she isn't dead because of you. You should too."

His hyungs words echoed inside his mind.

Maybe I should have been nicer.

The van abruptly stopped, almost making Jungkook fall out of his seat.

"We're here! Get out get out!" His manger called out.

Jungkook stumbled out of the van, looking around for any sign of a specific someone.

"Looking for someone?" Hobi hyung asked the boy.

Jungkook laughed and shook his head, "Nah."

They walked in and sat down at there designated seats.

After a few minutes, Blackpink arrived.

Lisa, arrived.

Jungkook visibly tensed and Namjoon felt it.

"You good?" Jungkook nodded.

Namjoon knew that the boy was nervous, but why?

Just then, Namjoon saw Blackpink arrive. Maybe that's why he's so nervous.

Namjoon silently chuckled.

As the girls neared, BTS stood up to greet them.

As Lisa walked over, Jungkook made eye contact. Not pulling away, they continued to stare at each other.

As the girls sat down in front of them, Jungkook not-so-subtly stole glances at Lisa.

She had matured so much since he last saw her, face to face. Her features looked more distinguished, and her lips just looke-

Stop. Just stop. This is Lisa we're talking about. Not some random girl. It's Lisa.

As BTS got up to perform, but Jungkook stayed back just a little. As he neared Lisa, he bent down, acting like he was fixing his shoe.

"Hey doll~" Jungkook whispered in Lisa's ear, knowing that she heard him, Jungkook walked away with a smirk.

Lisa was taken by surprise when she heard Jungkooks voice. It took all her might to not turn around and slap him.

She was furious at him. She loved him, but he rejected her, BRUTALLY!

He could have just said no and walked away. But instead he basically threatened to kill her. That piece of shit. And now he has the authority to call her doll. How pathetic.

She vowed to never talk to him again. Her unnies knew her past with Jungkook. That's why they avoid BTS at all costs.

She was thankful to have them as her sisters. They were all very supportive of her.

Soon, the girls were called up to get ready for their performance.

As they were performing their hit song, Ddu du ddu du, Lisa spotted Jungkook returning to his seat, but not before dancing along with her.

Lisa almost laughed at this. He's still so cute. But his true self shows.

Lisa then remembered the first time they meet as idols. 2017 Seoul Music Awards.

After the show, Lisa was walking with her members when she faced a confused looking Jungkook hugging Bambam. They bowed to each other and left.

At that time, she was afraid that Jungkook would hurt her again. That night, she told her unnies her past with Jungkook and they all promised to support her no matter what.

Their performance ended rather quickly, and Lisa quickly went back to her seat.

As she sat down, another boy band stood up and left, making everyone stand up again and bow to them.

There, she caught Hanbin from Ikon looking at her. Her unnies noticed too and looked kinda pissed?

Lisa was certainly not stupid, she knew she had plenty of suitors waiting in line. If it wasn't for that stupid dating ban, maybe she would have had a boyfriend by now.

But she had other things to worry about, after almost 6 years of no contact, Jungkook had just spoken to her.

...
I know the award show didn't go in that order, but I didn't know what came first, so I just did it. Sorry. Pls keep reading.