♡︎

"What the hell Lisa? You promised me! Now we're gonna be in trouble." It had been a few days since Lisa became Jungkook's fake girlfriend. Dinner with Jungkook's parents went surprisingly well. And now, they were flying back to Seoul.

"Jennie, I'm sorry. I'll take the blame." Lisa replied calmly. "You better." And with that, Jennie hung up.

Lisa sighed, falling into her seat. "Tough luck aye?" Lisa eyed Jungkook. "Definitely." The girl replied.

...

"You called?" Lisa entered the CEO's office, only to be faced with Jungkook and Bighit's CEO and YG CEO.

"Yes Lisa, take a seat." Lisa sat next to Jungkook, facing the two CEOs. "So, you've heard the news, now what are you gonna do about it?" The CEOs asked.

The two remained silent. "I swear it's no-" Jungkook got cut off.

"We don't care. But, you'll have to date." Lisa raised an eyebrow before laughing out loud. "Again? Wow."

"Ugh why?" Jungkook asked, clearly frustrated. The CEO's shrugged. "Business."

"You will live together, to make it believable. And you'll also do a collab. We'll send the news out right now." The CEO's said. "You may leave."

Lisa and Jungkook got up and sighed. Well, at least Jungkook wasn't that disappointed about the news. He actually enjoyed their time together. Lisa in the other hand, was just confused.

"We need to tell our band members." Jungkook finally broke the silence after exiting the office. Lisa just gave a nod in reply.

...

"Damn I'lll miss you. But, good luck!" The girls wished Lisa good luck, since Jungkook is really annoying at times.

"Don't worry about me." Lisa waves goodbye to the girls before heading into a car.