♡︎

"What?" Lisa replied shocked. Jungkook fidddled with his fingers. "Be my girlfriend, Lisa. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Lisa stared at him, shocked.

"I-I-I don't know what to say." Lisa stuttered. "Think about it. Please. Tell me tomorrow." Jungkook smiled before walking of the bridge leaving Lisa struggling to interpret what had just happened.

...

"So he confessed and you said nothing?!?! Lalisa Manoban, it's Jeon Fucking Jungkook. He's basically the fucking bachelor. And you rejected him???" Rose yelled at the other girl while they were currently out eating chicken.

"Calm down, I didn't reject him. I mean, he didn't even let me talk. He said that he'll be waiting for my answer tomorrow." Lisa replied back.

"Can you stop bickering in front of my chicken?? I want to eat." Jisoo admitted making Jennie roll her eyes. "You should go out with him Lis. Like, what's the worst that can happen?" Jennie said. "Plus, the company already made you fake date."

Lisa nodded her head. "I guess. So I should?" The other girls nodded. "Okay then. I better not regret this."

"But do you even like him?" Jisoo suddenly said. All heads turned towards Jisoo. "What? Isn't that the most important thing?" Lisa nodded. "I do. Truly."

...

The next day, Jungkook sat down at a table in a coffee shop, playing with the string of his hoodie.

Will Lisa even say yes?

Without Jungkook's acknowledgement, two girls had sat down in front of him, with very flirtatious looks.

One of the girls touched his arm, bringing Jungkook out of his trance. "Heyyyyy. What's a hottie like you doing here all alone?" One of them asked while batting her eyelashes.

"I'm waiting for someone." Jungkook replies, snatching his hand away. The two girls looked at each other. "Who is this friend you're waiting for."

Just then, Lisa appear at the entrance of the cafe. She scanned the place and found Jungkook talking with two girls with bleached hair. She decided to stay hidden for awhile and listen to their conversation.

"So, what's your name?" One of the girls said. "I can't tell you." Jungkook replied looking at his phone.

The girls looked at each other with a smirk. "So you're a celebrity? Well, my name is Cassandra but you can call me Cassie. And this is Eva." Jungkook nodded his head.

Lisa rolled her eyes and snickered at the two girls attempting to flirt with Jungkook.

"My girlfriend is gonna come soon so I suggest you girls get out of her seat." Jungkook snapped and the girls smiles faltered. "Girlfriend? I don't see her." One of them said pretending to look around the cafe.

Lisa walked up behind them. "Turn around." All three of them looked up and saw Lisa crossing her arms. "Now you see her." Lisa smirked. The two girls looked at her, unfazed.

Perhaps it was because they couldn't tell that they were talking to the most shipped couple on earth.

The girls looked at each other before laughing like they belonged in a mental hospital. Jungkook and Lisa looked at each other with raised eyebrows before chuckling themselves.

The two girls stopped laughing and looked at them. "What are you guys laughing at?" Lisa pointed to all the cameras surrounding them. Some people inside the restaurant had realized that Jeon Jungkook was right there and two girls were pathetically trying to flirt with him.

Even more people pulled out their phones when Lisa showed up with her arms crossed, practically glaring at the girls.

The two girls who were once wearing smug expressions now looked horrified. "WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!?!" One of them screamed. Lisa and Jungkook took off their masks and people gasped at the sight.

The girls now looked even more mortified. They quickly grabbed their belongings before running out the cafe.