U.A. Sports Festival Here We Go!

A/n: I was considering to have the secret be let out on accident with the Detective but I felt it to be too soon for someone to find out. I want to see how far I can go with this story.
*Image above doesn't not belong to me, credit goes to original person*
E】【n】【j】【o】【y】【!
——————————————————————————————
Y/n's Point of View

After a night of good snacks and Rue Paul's Drag Race, I felt a bit better. Although it did hurt to know Aizawa is still in the hospital but the injuries aren't as bad. "Well, you gotta appreciate the little things you get." (That's what she sai-)

School was closed for a while after the villain attack. I got a lot of calls from Izuku and Katsuki. It's surprising that Katsuki even decides to call me. The texts mainly consisted of "Are you ok?! I'm sorry I didn't see you when you woke up, they wouldn't let me! I'm make sure to see you. Just you wait." That was a bit creepy, but he's just worried. (Are you sure about that?) Katsuki was as expected, "Hey dumbass, you better be fine. You wouldn't let some low villain fucking take you down, would you!" He's such a tsundere, stop it, get some help.

Another surprise was when Uraraka texted me, when the hell did I give her my number? Did I? I'm getting forgetful, I probably need to get that in check. What's something I can memorize off the top of my head? Hmmm........ oh I know!

"The Fitness Gram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity-." (No you fucking don't. Get back to the story!) Sorry sorry. I gotta get going to U.A, season 1 is over.

Time Skip

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked. All of us are in class now, but they all bickered during the beginning of it over me. Several questions were asked like, "Was that you to took down those giant bird things?" "You dumbass! You really fucking took it down on your own?" Didn't you already talk about that during text? Wait, didn't you witness it? "Are you okay? You passed out!"

There's been obvious changes and I'm not sure enough of whether I like it or not.

B̷̼̖͓͈̩̝̲̌͛͑̈́̿͌̆̚͘e̶̡̗̤̰͔͓̩̓̐͌͐͌̀̕ļ̴̢̱͔̓̓͊̔ȋ̴͔̣ȩ̵̬̪͚̮̯̔͌̊v̵̟̬̤͓̮̤̮͇̝̾̐͛̂͊̎̉͋̀͝ͅē̵̠̰̻̖̟̬̖̼̪͚̒̐̓̋͂̽̉̓ ̸̨̠̪̤̳̼̜̻̪̃͊̂͌̏̚͝m̴̨̛̜̻̞̳͐̋͊̕e̸̛̬̦̰͇̩̫̖̖̳̿͊͋̈́͆͝ ̵̪̳̹͕̣͛͜w̶̛̭̋̆̈̄̀͒̏͝h̶̠̝̻̳̤̘̄̌̐͊̀ę̴͍͍̭̬̼̮̈̓̈́̈̊͘ṋ̵̡̢̭̠͎̖̼̓̂͛̀ͅ ̸̡̧̛̙͓͚̼̘̻̊́̒̇͂̋I̵͉͒̅͝͝ ̴̧̧̼͓̗̖̓̈́̑s̵̘̣̮̙͐͗̿̋͑͗ȁ̷̙̃͌̎ÿ̷̛̹͈̙̜́͆͆ ̴̢̰̻̪̪͈͖̈́͂͐͜y̵̡͍͎̦̍͐̀̉̅̿̃̇̈͘o̶̧͖̟̟̱̫̹͆̅̑ư̸̖̱̜̣̤̇͋̊̿̽͘͘̕ ̴͈͓͎̯͛̉̊̉̌͆͂̃͝ẘ̷̤̳̮͔͉̐͆͌̎̿ͅo̸̧̨͎̜͈͌̂͂͗̉̚͝n̵̍̿̊͜'̶̳͓͈͖̦͍̻̝͌͗̓͛̅̌̚̚̚ͅṫ̴̢̞̪̥͚͙̤̯͋͗͜ ̵͎̘͕̞̔̽́͊͒̇͐̄̾̊l̴͚͚͙͈̣̳̇͒͛́͗̑͐̓͠͠ĭ̵͈̭̘͈̗͖͖̜̫̓̔͜k̸̨͈̼͈̓̈̔̎e̵͓̱͙̪̘͋̽̊̋͗̈́͊ ̸͉̫̮̈̅̄i̵̢͍̹̲̮̥̲̾͌̀̈́̆̉ͅt̵̤̱͕͕̹͉̖̐ ̸̠̉̒͑̆̈̂́́͝͠à̶̤̹̹̯̗̺͂̅̎͊͒̈́͘̕͝t̴͙̊̀̆͆̀͋̽́̕͝ ̶̞̳̔̀͋̈́̊á̶͉̯̣̫͐̾̔̇̕ͅl̸̛̪̗̬̙̫͚̠̻̩̿̄͜l̵̞̎̓̿͐̑̀͑ ̶̧͙͙͕̞̺̗̙̜̩̔̓̎̌́̇̕͝l̸̨͎̮͈̟̠͙̟͇̖̎̾̒̉̅͑̉̓a̵̩͉̻̩̟̬̜̦̙̿t̵̪̳̒̒͒̏͆̽͠e̴̡̛͎̟̺̰̣͑̿̊̐̄̈́͜ŗ̶͍̹͓͉̫͈̥͚͊́̇̑̄͘ ̸̜̦̖̲͒ȯ̸̞̋̒̍̉ņ̵̥̽́̈́͊

(*Ahem* Enough of that!)

I guess the attention is nice. "Yeah, I saw it last night." I said to back to Hagakure after realizing how long I was silent for. "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? Except for L/n, I wish you could've been there. I didn't stand out at all....."
"That's true" said Shoji. "It's hard to stand out looking,like that. Huh." Ojiro kinda deadpanned? I mean, I understand that. You can't exactly notice an invisible person. Pikachu boi commented something, "But man, all the channels made a big deal about it."

Hard Boi 1: I was surprised.
Hot Topic: Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out pro heroes was attacked.
Captain Office Supplies: Who knows what would've happened if the teachers hadn't come when they did.
Disgustang Grape Boi: Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it's making me wet myself—
Pom Pom Bitch: Shut up! Be quiet, scum!
Super Diabetes: But man, All Might and Y/n did a lot of damage! (Not even flex tape can fix it) Y/n causes the whole place to shake. (With her diamond powers my boy!)
Falco's Bizarre Adventure: Yes, their strengths are worth to wonder that. Though I don't believe her demonstration of her Quirk was one that she named if I recalled what the others have said.

This wasn't the first time someone commented on that. People think the same when it comes to me, mostly about my Quirks. Izuku and Kirk had first said that I didn't mention those things as my power. I'm getting kind of irritated at the repetition.

Hard Boi 1: Y/n, are you hiding more Quirks from us?

Before I could answer, Iida had yelled out for everyone to sit down since Homeroom will start. The irony that he is the only one still standing. "Iida, you're the only one still standing. Please sit down." I spoke in a gentle voice, I'm too tired to go louder. But then again, it's tiring to be a 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍 like me. (*eye brow raises*) Don't look at me like that, Author.

Iida goes back to his seat, being embarrassed. "Shoot" He's too tense, I got to help with that. (*Careless Whispers start to play* 🎵I've been really trying baby-) Not like that! Sweet Jesus. "Just chill, Iida. You're too tense about this, more than you should be. Calm yourself,  you'll get gray hairs before you even turn 20." I gave him a hug and the room become for tense for some reason.

"Tsu, who's..." Mina puts her chair back too far before Tsuyu catches her, "gonna teach homeroom today?" Tsu's thinks, "Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries... hmm?" The door opens to show Mr. Aizawa with less bandages than he was supposed to have. His face is still wrapped up but I can still heal that. His face is all monotoned as he says morning to all of us. Naturally, the class is shocked to see him out the hospital so early. "Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!"

"You're too much of a pro!" Kaminari says. I raise my hand up, "Mr. Aizawa, May I heal the rest of your injuries?" He walks up to the stand in the front, "Sure, make it quick." I do just that. I walk up, and lick my hand quickly. I don't want to kiss my teacher, no matter how hot he may be. Believe me, I know damn well he's quite a looker. I put my hand on his face and the injuries are obviously gone since he takes off the bandages with nothing on his face. The scar isn't even there! God knows where the bandages are now but I gotta get to my seat.

He looks normal now, "Most important part, the fight isn't over." It's tense all over again as my classmates misunderstood that.

"Fight?"
"Don't tell me..."
"The villains again...?!"

He speaks again, "The U.A. sports festivals is drawing near." Relief washes over them as excitement to takes over, "Thats a super normal school event!"

The U.A. sports festival. Alright, I think I can do this. Don't half-ass your actions, Y/n! Put your full ass into it honey!

——————————————————————————————

Holy Sweet Mother of God, this took forever. Longer than the other chapters but I people like this.
Good day or night, Everyone!

1145 Words Overall