Unfortunate

WHAT'S POPPING Y'ALL? TIME FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER FULL OF THE CRINGE BULLSHIT FROM MY MIND!
——————————————————————————————
Ochako's Point of View
I've been so anxious! Y/n hasn't been responding for a while and I can't leave to find her! I left so many calls and messages for her...she's not hurt, right?! I don't know what I'd do if she got hurt. I know she's strong, really strong but it hurts to think she'd ever get hurt. I've always been so happy being around her. My life has even gotten better with her around, so has my parents. I'm so selfish for thinking like this. She probably thinks I'm greedy with how much she gives me. I hate myself for this but I never wanna stop thinking of her. She's with Endeavor and that means she's with Todoroki.

That can't be good! He'll take her! He has so much more than I can ever give her. No doubt he'd take her if he wants! I can't risk that! I'm being selfish but I don't care!

How do you even know she wants you?

Huh?

You keep talking like that, about loving her, only to not even have a clue if she feels the same way about you.

W-what...

She might have only given you the crystals because she pitied you. What else about it? After all, you're just a nobody.

That's not true!

Have you seen yourself? The time she spent with you to help you get stronger only to go to waste during the sports festival. She must hate you for that.

No way she hates me!

Really? Give a  g o o d  reason on why she'd give you the time of day besides pity. What about you could she really like?

...please stop

Someone touched my shoulder! Oh, it was Gunhead.

"Uravity, we're starting basic training— You're crying?"

I didn't realize I was crying. When did this happen? Doesn't matter, I just need to wipe it up. Y/n wouldn't like this if I just cried and did nothing.

"Oh sorry!"

"Uravity, is something hurting you in any way? You've been on your phone trying to message someone. Is it them?"

Y/n?! Of course not! She'd never hurt me!

"Oh no! It's just that I've been trying to contact them and they aren't picking up! I've been worried sick..."

Gunhead is blushing?!

"Could it be...a boyfriend?"

He thinks I have a boyfriend?! Well it's not a boyfriend I'm wanting...

"N-no! That's not it!"

Iida's Point of View

My parents have received news about my attempt to face Stain and have been rather disappointed in me. After finding out it was Y/n who saved me, it only made them more interested in her. I'm glad of that at least. But she likely thinks of me as a fool for what I did...how humiliating. Even after she had calmed down, I couldn't force myself to ignore this feeling. She still cares about me, considering she found me and saved me. I don't believe I've asked how she did find me but I'll assume it as fate.