Entrance Exam

Y/n's Point of View
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Today was the day I have been training for and I cannot mess this up. I kept in contact with Izuku and was planning to be with him at the building. But I was a bit late on purpose so he could have the encounter with Ochako. I met up with him and sat next to him during the orientation with Present Mic. Izuku was mumbling and I let it happen while Iida pointed out the "mistake" made about the test. Finally came the time for the actual exam with the robots and whatnots. I ended up in battlefield B with Ochako and Izuku as was planned and lucked out.
"START!"
As soon as the gates are open, I book it right in there while everyone else stood for a while. Present Mic commented on that, "That girl gets it! There's no one to tell you when to start in the real world, GO!" Everyone finally follows into the gates to start their exam. I'm still in the front where I'm faced with a bunch of robots. "Alright, here we go!" I yelled out before I summoned crystals to impale the robots in front of me. But apparently there was one behind me when it said "Target Spotted. I'll kill you!" Thanks to the training, my reflexes are faster so I quickly impaled it. The points keep building up as I tried to take on as many as possible. But something of course happened.... the giant zero pointer robot showed up. Everyone runs out the way as I try to avoid the debris, this is my time to earn some rescue points! So I knocked some debris off of students before they were hit and used the shield to protect others. Izuku was still on the ground and was going to rescue Ochako. I run towards them to help out since she's stuck under some debris. "Izuku, let me help out!" We both get her out and as expected, Izuku goes to get the robot. I know this is his time to shine, so I just get on the robot part with Ochako. His powers are activating.... holy shit. All of this happens so quickly, the robot is already falling back from the punch and Izuku was going down as well. I have to think fast! I turn to Ochako, "Quickly! Use your quirk! I'll tell you when." She nods and when the time was right, I yelled out "NOW". She quickly slaps Izuku and he's saved. I jump off the robot part as she released her quirk. The poor girl throws up from overusing it and Izuku kinda looks like shit. Just like that, the exam is over with her being sick and him all bruised up.

Before I knew it, the exam was over and everyone stopped running after it was announced. SHIT! I FORGOT TO ADD UP MY POINTS, I WAS TOO DISTRACTED! Out of all the things, that was one I forgot but actually needed to see if I could make it into the school. However I have to choice to focus on that, time to heal the others. I go up to Izuku and lightly kissed his arm to heal him. "Aah! Y-y/n, what are you doing?!" "Relax" I answered to calm him down. His arm slightly glows and the bruises are gone along with the bleeding. (Author: Not gonna lie, that shit definitely looked like it hurted) "I'll go check on the other girl." I previously realized that I never was introduced to Ochako so I couldn't say her name. I'm currently next to her and help her off the robot part, "Hey, I'm L/n Y/n. Are you hurt much? I see that you're sick and guess it's from your quirk." The girl looks at her after recovering for a bit and blushes, "Yeah, you're right. I'll be fine, thank you. And, my name is Uraraka Ochako. Nice meeting you." In the corner of my eye is Recovery Girl looking at Izuku, who was still on the ground for some reason. I guess he passed out anyways. She looked at me, I guess she knew I healed him, and walked up to me. "You're a kind one for helping them. Here, have some candy." She handed me some gummies and a hard candy. "Thank you" I said and walked away. I lost some energy so believe me when I say I shoved those bitches down and inhaled them. I really needed to eat something else to get my energy up but I didn't feel like walking anymore or spending money.

It's time for me to get home and pray for the best. I'm exhausted as fuck. Once I get home, I'm hitting the bed and never getting up because sweet Jesus, that was stressful. But I didn't get that since I kept getting bumped into by some students. Clumsy assholes. Give me break. It took a while to get home but once I did, I kept my word and knocked out into my temporary coma which I called sleep. Praise the lord my parents weren't home to bother me with questions of what happened. I'll be waiting for that letter from U.A, until then I sleep.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ok so that chapter was a bit more since I had to look up some of the events and keep it in while including Y/n. I might have failed but I chose not to go any further. To my non-existent readers, I hope you enjoyed and have a good night or day!
938 Words Overall