Chapter? Well Yes but Actually No?

Author's Point of View
"Hey!" A small slap to the cheek as felt by our main character. From the unexpected touch awakening her, she didn't give quite a pleasant reaction as Y/n responded with a punch.

"AUGH! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, BITCH?!"

Y/n finally shot up and looked to see who it was. That who would be me, the author, who ended up hitting the wall due to the force of the punch. It hurted like a bitch.

"JESUS FUCK, MAY! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OF ME! WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING?" Y/n yelled.

"CERTAINLY NOT A PUNCH WITH THE FORCE OF A FUCKING GREEK GOD!"

Y/n blankly stared before asking why the hell I was here. Which is a simple answer I could provide, I was bored. Y/n certainly didn't think too kindly of it. She asked, "You were bored and the response was to wake me up at God knows what time?!"

"Actually, time is irrelevant here," I said as she gave me a look of confusion. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Laughing, I say, "Where we are right now, there is nothing. No time, no people, except us. Just our simple existence here."

Y/n grew pissed off, "Put me back! I've got shit to do."

"Since you're here, you don't. No matter how long we spend here, it means nothing since time doesn't matter here."

Lol. Bitch looks ready to strike at me. I mockingly ask, "Aww. Are you mad? Because if you try to strike me, I'll make you regret it~"

"I don't fear you."

"You'll learn to. So go on and try it," I say, looking to see if she wants to try me. She chooses not to. Good. "It's better not to challenge the one who controls your life. There's only so much free will you have."

Y/n rolls her eyes at me, "So I'm nothing but a puppet to you."

"I can't deny it but allow me to say I'm not the only one who controls your life. Well not really a direct control but rather an influence, Y/n."

Her eyes narrow at me, "Why am I here, May? You didn't exactly give me much of an idea when you said you were bored. If all you're gonna do is talk, I might as well take my chances against you." Man, she's really got it against me. "We can be friends, you know. We can learn to have fun with each other." However, she's just not having it, "There can't be a true friendship between us. Not with our positions. Besides, why the hell do you care to be friends with me?"

"Ay cómo me duele, Y/n. Had you not been my creation, I think we'd be good friends. With how..eventful things might turn out to be for you, I guess I can understand some things."

"'Eventful'? God, May, you're making me think some weird shit is gonna happen."

"You don't exactly need me to make things weird. Shit happens and we just gotta go through with it. Just sit down, Y/n. There's plenty of fun things we can do together."

She paused for a bit before asking, "Can you at least bring Eve?" Ooh.. "I don't think it'd be best if I did that." She got mad at that, "Why not?!" Well apparently, I can't leave it at 'Eve can't right now.' "Just give her some damn space! Quit being a damn brat!"