Training

Y/n's Point of View
————————————————————
Over the course, I had to apply for UA because the time had come. But then came training, my parents were planning to go harsher on me. Which meant early morning jogs, hand to hand combat and quirk training. I could use my quirk for up to 45 minutes all at once but longer if I do them in small powerful parts. The unfortunate parts of the drawbacks was that I could get headaches and vomiting. I'd train with Izuku but that meant All Might would be there and I doubt they'd want me there due to the secrets of training and One for All. But doing this alone sucks, I've taken on a lot to new exercises and compared to the ones I did before, it was much easier during that time. But not only that, I've also had to train my brain too which was hard since I am a dumbass at heart.

Author's Point of View
The h/c girl is exhausted however now is not break time, I know I wouldn't last in such a situation of brain and physical training but this is Hero work!
(Edit: Okay, after a considerable amount of comments about the height, I've removed it. Feel free to imagine your height. This is a Y/n book after all so it'd be unfair for me to have such detail like this. I'm sorry.)

It's morning around 7 am and dear Y/n was awoken by her dad bursting into the room. "WAKE UP! TIME FOR YOUR MORNING JOG! GET UP, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, 'CAUSE WE AIN'T STOPPING." The girl groans and gets up to do her routine while her dad hypes her up and yells in the background. "Come on, I believe in you Baby Girl! Keep stretching! Go faster! Keep your pace nice and steady!" While Y/n appreciated it, it would be nice to not have this happening at 7 in the fucking morning. During her jog, her dad kept telling her to go faster and giving her math problems on the go. "What's 6*3?" "What?" "6*3!" "What!" "WRONG! Drop 2 push-ups!" It might exercise her brain to think faster but even her dad got tired. It became less and less but still happened every once in a while. Hell was every morning and she praised the lord every time it was over. This happens for over a month, then the exercise changes up a bit.

Her mom took over for the next month, she was more gentle but was stern as well. She allowed breaks but not too long. Stretching was a lot Y/n remembers through the month but it's mercy compared to her father's training. Protein shakes were the thing and it was quite enjoyable with the verities. It was unpleasant to throw them back out after intensive sit-ups though. Her mother was also praising her and hyping her but it was more "Come on darling, just a bit more! Higher!  I believe in you, love!" It was heaven when Y/n got the break for a week and enjoyed to the best she could. She did lighter stretches with a bit of sit-ups and push-ups to satisfy her exercise needs so she wouldn't gain any unhealthy weight. It also meant she could enjoy some of the snacks she loved to eat but watched how much she did eat. "NOOOOO!" was what went through her head when her dad locked the snack cabinet when she ate too much. She learned her lesson after that.

Then came quirk training that was blended over time. It was tricky finding a place to train and release all that power without damaging anything. So open fields and abandoned places had to do the trick. Endurance of power had to include a lot of water, pain killers and heating pads as you tried to increase the amount of time you would let out all of your power. Every second was agony and lead to you fainting and excessive vomiting. Your time had managed to increase by 5 minutes without fainting, but only 1 minute without gaining migraine in between. You were proud and thought it would be enough for now. Your parents were satisfied and switched the training to letting out your quirks one at a time as fast as you could.

Soon, you would be ready for the exam and make yourself along with your parents proud.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
755 Words Overall