The Beginning

One would think you would have a more graceful way of ending up in a new world...... SIIIKE

*BEEEEEP* *BEEEEP*

(Y/n) woke up looking like shit as always and mentally prepares to get through the day. Why must I deal with this at such a ungodly hour? She looks at the alarm clock and realized she woke up 10 minutes late. FUUUUUUUUCK! The young 14-year-old girl got up and hauled her ass as she ran to brush her teeth, put on her clothes and get moving. Why why why why? She kept asking herself as she ran to her school, she was lucky to live close enough to not require a car. She arrived there panting as she was not in shape and students started to stare at her. She quickly pulled herself but not completely because who honestly has their shit together these days anymore? Her best friend, Eve ( or whatever your best friend's name is), was at the table (Y/n) sat at and slowly questioned why she was friends with her. Eve asked "You know you didn't have to run. We have 20 more minutes until the bell rings." The h/c girl looked at her with a look of death inside her as she grimaced "Fuck" at her face.

Y/n took a breather as she calmed herself and started up a conversation. "You know how I am, Eve. I don't have anything in my life put together also can I copy your homework? I fell asleep while listening to ASMR on accident." The black haired girl look at her with a face saying "Really?" but took out some paper and gave it to her. "I knew you'd asked so I wrote down everything in your writing style, this is the last time I cover for your dumbass." Y/n smiled, "Thank you so much, B! I owe you one!"

"Bitch, if you owed me a dollar for every time this happens I'd wouldn't even need a job but no need" she deadpanned and smiled as she closed her backpack. You met Eve at the beginning of 4th grade where you started to take a slight liking to anime. There was a small keychain of AOT on your backpack and Eve, being the weeb she was, took notice and asked "You like anime?" Y/n looked at her and replied with, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Your keychain". "Oh". Ever since that moment, you started to hang out and the friendship just happened over time. (True story tho. This was how I met a friend of mine).

The bell rang as time flew faster than you thought it would and the 2 of you got up to go deal with the hell called school and the American Education System.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
467 words