~Special Chapter~

Alright, so I got this request from one of my followers and wrote it out!
It was by @EmpatheticHearts
Same person who made my new cover!
——————————————————————————————
Author's Point of View

Y/n was just chilling in her room as her classmates were all texting her. Okay, so maybe not chilling since she stressing the hell out because they all tryna talk to her at once. It was 2 in the morning and she decided to lie and say she was going to sleep since she no longer felt like talking. She turned off her phone and put it in her pajama pocket, then headed to the kitchen to grab some food. Eve was staying over and was currently sleeping on the couch after binge watching some anime and a bowl of ice cream on her lap. (How I'm tryna be)

She made her way to the kitchen and was able to microwave some snacks without worrying about her house wakin' up since her parents were somewhere for family reasons. She was waiting for her snacks to heat up while on her phone, scrolling through pictures of the fictional characters she simped for. She just wanted to get snacks but life is a bitch and decided to add another headache to her life.

CRASH

"I swear to God, I was want some SNACKS-"

A woman appeared in front of her wearing some slightly baggy clothes, she looked older than Y/n but was still looking fairly young. She looked to be in shock as the 2 girls started at each other, each realizing the similarities to each other. Still not changing the situation just because they looked alike.

"What the- who the fuck are you?!" She screeched at her.

"Wha-"

"Who the fuck are you?!"

The woman tried to answer but she wouldn't let her.

"Who you is?! Who you be?! Huh?! I don't even know yo aasss!"

The woman rushed to her and slowly picked her up as the younger girl screeched even louder, "PUT ME DOWN YOU BITCH! YOUSE A WHOLE ASS BITCH!"

The woman finally cut her off, "Calm the hell down you little shit and let me explain! I'm you from the damn future!"

That confused the hell out of our dear main character who just wants to EAT. "Stop the cap."

Adult Y/n: I'm not capping now sit yo ass down. I'm you and I can tell that I went through something because I see you. So I'm guessing either I'm in the past or you in my present.

Current Y/n: This is my living room. So you're the future me, for real?

Adult Y/n: Alright, that settles one thing. Yeah, for real. Like I said, I'm pretty sure that something happened that escalated with me heading to the past. So what's today's date?"

Current Y/n: It's (whatever the day is, idk fam).

Adult Y/n: Damn, what the hell happened?! Lemme guess, you wanna know the future?

Current: Hell Yeah! Do I become a bad ass hero? Do I get myself a relationship? That might not be the best idea, considering that I'm trying to be a hero.

Past: Well that's too bad, I ain't tellin' you nothing.

Current: You really about to do me like that? Hol' up, I gotta tell, Eve.