Internship

Well diddly fucking doo, let's get this going. Are you ready? No? Too bad.
Also, my bad for takin' a bit. It was my birthday this month and then my aunts birthday.
——————————————————————————————

Y/n's Point of View

I was minding my own business and was watching T.V, mom ended up taking the remote and putting the news on it. I was a bit pissed that she straight up changed the channel but she told me to look at the screen to see what it says. It showed a picture of Ingenium. The news person was talking about how he made a great recovery and would be able to head back into his work after he rests up. I didn't see any mention of anyone who helped them, I wasn't mentioned but I don't really care. I did what I did and it helped out a lot. Mom patted me on the head.

Y/n's Mom: You see what you did, baby? You made a miracle. But those bastards didn't even say "Thank you", did they?! You be helping this man recover from being paralyzed and I ain't never heard you say that they gave you anything in return! Did they?

Y/n: They thanked me, Mom. They were crying a lot when they did. I don't really care though that they didn't really say thank you, I only did what I had to do.

Y/n's Mom: Don't care? But don't you want credit for what you did? I never heard of anyone with healing as good as yours, you took the time to use your power and bring that man right back. Y/n, if I was you, I'd ask for a good thank you in return!

Y/n: It doesn't have to matter much to me. Besides, I have plenty of time to become a hero and make other miracles that I can take credit for! I have an internship coming up and think about what I'll learn to be a good hero.

Despite the fact that I know it's with Endeavor and he don't exactly treat people good.

Y/n's Mom: Yeah yeah. You told me about that, it's with Endeavor, the number 2 hero for God's sake! He may be a damn good hero but I don't like him much, why'd you go with him?

I never exactly gave my actual reason on why I'm going with Endeavor, I just gave the boring excuse of "He's the number two hero and it'll make me look good!" But my Mom can see through my bullshit because she don't like Endeavor either. Me too, Mom, me too.

Y/n: I already made my choice. Who else was I suppose to be interning with?

Y/n's Mom: There are plenty of other good heroes besides him, I'm just saying. But what's the point of telling you other ones if you're not even gonna change your mind. Are you sure you're not gonna regret this?

Well there is two things I'm not gonna regret, becoming Todoroki's friend so that he doesn't end up being lonely and making sure that Iida doesn't do any stupid shit!

Y/n: Yes, I'm sure I'm not gonna regret this

Y/n's Mom: Hmm... whatever you say, Y/n. I'm gonna go out and run some errands, you're gonna be by yourself for a while. There's leftovers in the fridge and some (favorite fruit) too.

She went to grab her keys and purse, then headed out the door. She told me to lock it when she went out and I did. I'd call Eve but she'd be busy. I guess I can just hang out with Izuku or Ochako. I got out my phone and called Izuku first.

Izuku: Hi, Y/n! Did you need anything?

Y/n: Hey, Izuku. My mom went out and I'm gonna get bored. Do you wanna come over or do you want me to come over?