🔗Chapter 11🔗

'Winter had come to Riverdale, and everyone was suffering from an acute case of Quiz Show fever

    'Winter had come to Riverdale, and everyone was suffering from an acute case of Quiz Show fever. No one more so than Betty Cooper, who was pouring her considerable energies into beating the tar out of Stonewall Prep's team lef by, wouldn't you know it, Bret Weston Wallis. The only people immune to Quiz Show fever, Archie Andrews who was feeling a lot left lonely these days. And Mila James, who had her mind focused on other things. 

------------------------

Mila opened the door to her brother's apartment, "Bec?" The brunette called out, opening the door. 

"In here." He brother called out from the kitchen, the teen walked over, seeing him cooking. "What's up, you okay?" 

"All good." She smiled. "You ready to go back to work?" 

"Kinda nervous." He nodded, "Hey, tell Archie how grateful i am for this." He told his little sister. 

"You'll do great, apparently his uncles starting today too." 

"Frank?" 

"I think so." Mila nodded. Bec made a face, Mila frowning. "What?" 

"That's not gonna end well." Bec sighed. 

"Why?" 

"Just some old tension." Becs shrugged off, Mila nodding slowly. "Well, i guess i better get to work." 

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Mila giggled as she rolled off of Jughead, laying beside him. "Thank god for Bret's morning workouts and your speedy bike-" 

"Jug, do not mention him right now, okay, and ruin this moment." She panted. 

"I just love riling you up." He smirked, kissing the top of her head. Mila looked up at Jughead, seeing the smile on his face. 

"Why so smiley?" 

"Just everything. You're here, I turned in my draft for the Baxter Brothers book. And Yale said-" 

Mila perked up with a smile, looking to Jughead, "Yale said what?" His silence made her tilt her head, "Did you get accepted into Yale?" 

"I think i did." He nodded. Mila grinned, leaning down and kissing Jughead who smiled into kiss. "Well, obviously you're happy."