🔗Chapter 3🔗

Jellybean pushed the door to Jughead's dorm open, peeking inside

Jellybean pushed the door to Jughead's dorm open, peeking inside. Jughead looked around the room, impressed. "Well, we are certainly not in Riverdale High anymore." Jughead scoffed. "Welcome to the Dead Poets Society."

"Not a bad coop boy." Fp nodded. Mila looked around the room, wringing her hands together, messing with the rings on her fingers. Jughead frowned noticing her nervousness, looking to his dad, who got the hint. "Okay, kitten, let's go find the vending machine and I'll buy you some Triple Bubble." Jellybean nodded, the two leaving the room.

Mila stayed staring at the stain-glass windows.

Jughead sighed, walking up behind her, holding her hands in his. "Are you still okay with this?"

"Yeah," She nodded. "I'm just gonna miss you." She shrugged.

"Well, you better get your breaks in, Angel, cause this is forever, okay?" Jughead smiled. He looked down at their hands, seeing the matching rings they wore. "I'll always come back to you, just keep yourself busy, okay?" Mila nodded, Jughead pulling the brunette in for a kiss. Mila knew she'd be kept busy, she was going to help Archie with the community center and would be busy trying to find her brother.

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

"Am i late?" Mila asked, rushing down the stairs to meet Charles and Betty.

"No, you're just in time." Charles said with a small smile. "Thanks to your friend Kevin's intel, I've had this derelict motel under 24-hour surveillance. According to city records, it's owned by one of Edgar's followers. And... look who's answering the front door." Mila and Betty looked over, seeing a picture of Evelyn.

"Great." Betty groaned. "If If we know where they are, then what are we waiting for?"

"Have you girls ever heard of Waco?" The girls shared looks, Charles nodding.

"Charles." One of the other detectives called out.

"Check this out." Charles said, motioning the girls to follow him. "The Farm's been getting pizza deliveries every day about the same time." He motioned for the girls to pick up the headphone, "We've got an agent in disguise about to make a delivery as we speak."

The girls listened in, hearing static at first and then a knock. 'Yeah? Who are you?' Mila frowned at Evelyn's voice.

'Sorry, i got lost.' The agent excused. "Pizza delivery. 10 cheese, 10 pepperoni.'

'You're not our guy.'