🔗Chapter 9🔗

A knock on Mila's door made the brunette groan, the door opening seconds later

         A knock on Mila's door made the brunette groan, the door opening seconds later.  Mila looked up, seeing Fp walking into the room. "What's up?" She sighed, sitting up. 

"I'm investigating a pair of vigilantes." Fp sighed, "Be honest, M, Is this you and Archie?" She furrowed her brows, taking the picture of her and Archie 

"Yeah." She nodded, handing it back. He sighed, staring at the girl, "Are you gonna arrest me?" 

"I should." Fp sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed, "What the hell do you think you were doing, kid?"

"Helping." She nodded. "Those kids and everybody under Doger's influence are terrified of you. So, Arch and I set up a hotline." 

"And what happens if you get hurt, huh?" Fp asked. He saw Mila as a daughter, and now that Jughead and Mila were dating, it made her even more special. He didn't want Mila to get hurt. 

"Fp, people die every day, they die from drinking too damn much or not paying attention to how many pills they take." Mila shrugged, thinking back on her mom and dad. "If i die or something, I die helping kids who need it." She shot back. 

"And you think that's gonna make me, or Jug or Bec feel better when you're gone?" Fp glared. "And what's going on with school and the center, helping those kids-" 

"I am." She groaned, sitting up. "Troubles everywhere, it comes here, looking for them. And no one bothered to tell me about the Dickensons' coming by? I had to find out through a text. They're out there, you should be looking for them." 

"Mila, you've been doing so good." Fp frowned, "You're doing a good thing by helping those kids, but you need to be alive for you to help them." Mila stayed silent, looking down at her hands. "Maybe i can help you and red." 

Mila furrowed her brows, tilting her head slightly.

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

The next day, Mila, Archie, and Fp were now in the Community Center, Fp had explained how he could help and basically gave the same talk to Archie as he did to Mila. "Damn, Mr. Jones, where did you get the metal detector?"

"From Southside High when they shut it down, but between that, and the security cameras we're hooking up, I think you two are in pretty good shape." Fp nodded. 

Archie nodded, crossing his arms, "Yeah, well, We'll be in better shape once Dodger and his family are in jail or out of town-"