Chapter 82: Just Another Day

Start from the beginning

Orange Spodumene: Excuse me! I know that what you're working on is important, but there's lightning striking everywhere! It's not safe, even for a gem!

Y/N: Hold on! I'm finishing this up!

I shouted as I was finishing the attachments, modules and wirings, as I finished, I closed the turret's compartment and jumped down, Spodumene went beside me and she put me under the umbrella along with her.

Y/N: Thank you.

Orange Spodumene: No problem! Anything for the one who inspired the Crystal Gems!

Y/N: W-wait, what? I'm the reason why the Crystal Gems formed?

Orange Spodumene: Yup! Rose...or rather, Pink Diamond, told us that you were the reason the Crystal Gems formed in the first place! It's nice, and an honor to meet you, My Painite.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you too. And please, call me Y/N. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name...

Orange Spodumene: Oh Stars! Silly me, I completely forgot! I-it's just so nice to be here, beside you. I'm Orange Spodumene, you can call me Spodumene.

She then offered her hand and I smiled and took it and shook her hand.

Y/N: Nice to meet you, Spodumene.

Then lightning struck again and this made both of us jump a bit.

Y/N: We gotta go, let's take a turn here. I saw an open building that we can take shelter in.

Orange Spodumene: Right!

Then both of us turned left and we did saw a building that we can go under, we walked towards it and entered and both of us waited for the rain to stop.

Y/N: Man. I never seen it rain this hard before.

Orange Spodumene: Me either. It's a good choice that you decided to take shelter.

Y/N: Yeah. And that's thanks yo you. I was so focused on what I was doing, that I was getting myself hurt, you pulled me from my soon to be regret. Thank you.

Orange Spodumene: You're welcome!

Time passed, we kept talking to each other, our experiences and past, our funny moments and memore. I lifted my hand up and I lit my hand in flames, and formed a dolphin in my hand, she looked at it with admiration.

I used my power to control my flame and simulated the dolphin to do anything that a dolphin does, the dolphin swam around her and she looked at it smiling. More time had passed,our coversation, seemed to have gone on for hours, which it did. The rain subsides, and both of us exit the building.

Y/N: *sigh* Finally. This has gone on long enough.

Orange Spodumene: Agreed.

Y/N: It's nice talking to you, Spodumene. I'll have to go back to work now, see ya.