Chapter 24 (Written by Kitkat. Edited by Felicia)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah?" They all said in unison.

"I need help because I want to take Michal out on a date. It sounds like all of you guys have done this first date thing and tonight is perfect because its our last night." I said, looking at them.

They all exchanged looks. Louis finally said something, "Flowers and we know a really good place Zayn will make reservations and give you instructions. We will let you use a tuxedo and all you need to do is ask the girl and make sure she says yes. We have everything else handled." Louis answered with a smirk.

*Felicia's pov *

Awwww! The sweetest thing just happened! Aric asked Michal out on a date!

"GIRLS! MEETING IN THE KITCHEN, NOW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"FINE THEN! GUYS MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM!" Louis shouted back. I smirked and turned to the girls.

"Ok ladies, Michal has a date tonight." I stated all nice and everything.

"Way to tell them, Felicia," said Michal.

"You're welcome! Ok, we need to start planning."

"Well, he asked you so he knows the place, tie color, and things like that. As for you, take $50 for emergencies because you never know what might happen. Dress is next." Ashlee said.

"Oh no, I don't wear dresses," Michal said.

"Oh well you are tonight so sucks for you!" Kitkat grinned.

"Fine!" The girl sighed in defeat.

"Ok your going to use Kitkat's dress that she had planned out for her first datd because she hasn't had one yet! Plus, the guy we think might be her's isn't her's yet nor is he in the house. Next things next you need to use makeup." I ordered.

"But, I hate makeup!" Michal whined. "Like Kitkat said, sucks for you!" I smirked, hauling Michal upstairs.

*Josh's pov*

I had the most amazing dream last night!

Its that girl, her hair, it was just so amazing and she was so ,beautiful! I can't stop thinking about it but if only I knew her. I just can't stop thinking about it.

Shoot! It was so beautiful, I saw her and I fell in love. I just didn't know what to think! I know I've seen her before I just can't put my finger on it.

I have no idea what I thought, so it's just like I knew it, I knew that I saw her somewhere before, I just don't know where.

I've spent most of the morning just thinking about her and the dream and it's just killing me to realize that I have no idea when and where I actually saw her.

*Ashlee's Pov*

"Come on, Kitkat! We're going on a field trip to the magical world of hope and wonder!" I said.

"Ooh! Where?" asked Kitkat.

"That is a surprise! Now are you coming or not?" I asked again.

*Kitkat's pov*

I really wonder were Ashlee is taking me. It makes me feel like, really left out. I mean, I know I'm going with her but I want to know where I'm going with her because I don't know where I'm going so it makes me feel really afraid.

Wow, that thought was really blond. Hey look! My inner blond is showing! Hehe.

*Josh's pov*