Chapter 13

*Jenni's pov.*

Zayn and Harry had come back to join us. Harry actually had an ice pack on his arm which I found amusing. He have better not touch my hair or products because if he does, he will be needing much more than an ice pack to the arm.

Anyway, I've been thinking a lot since we got on the plane, you know, when I wasn't laughing or yelling at Harry. How did I become so lucky as to meet all of One Direction and even begin to date 1/5 of their band? Its incredible if you think that more than three weeks ago I was just a normal girl.

I smiled at the thought of Zayn and I officially being together no more than five hours ago. Wait, five hours ago. That means I have to be trapped on this plane for another 14 hours. Fun! I sighed in frustration as I shifted a little in my seat.

"What are you thinking about?" a very wet headed Zayn asked, suddenly appearing next to me.

"Well, first I was thinking about us and I was all happy, yeah?" Zayn nodded excitedly, "And then I thought about how we're stuck on this plane for another 14 hours. That thought just depresses me." Zayn laughed as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Don't worry babe, I'm still here," he said as I lowered my head to his chest. I giggled as I heard his heart beat.

"Yikes, there goes my sanity!" I joked.

"I'm hurt!" Zayn chuckled. I soon fell asleep listening to the steady beat of his heart. Having him there made me feel safe, like nothing could ever come between us.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"WAKE UP JAYNI!!! We're here!!! WE"RE IN LONDON!!!" I heard loud voice yell. Louis?

"Lou, calm down." Liam?

"FORGET CALMING DOWN! WE'RE IN LONDON!!! JENNI GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP OR I'M GOING SHOPPING FOR HAIR STUFF WITHOUT YOU!!!" Okay, I knew that voice anywhere. Felicia.

"Okay, okay! I'm up!" I yelled. Felicia had been jumping on the sofa Zayn and I were on. I obviously stunned her when I yelled because she fell behind it and I burst out laughing. "Smooth, Fel, real smooth."

"Ha. Ha." Felicia had sarcasm in her voice. I was still cracking up, now sitting up from Zayn, but it wasn't long before I was on the floor and Felicia was on top of me. "Wow, you know, Jenni, it really isn't polite to laugh and point at people. I mean we all make mistakes. I could talk about that one time...-"

"NO! I'm sorry!" Felicia nodded and got off of me. I got up to see two boys with amused looks on their faces.

"Did you get that?" Felicia asked as Louis did something on his phone.

"Yup! Its going on twitter," he said popping the 'p'.

"What? Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I asked.

"Because we did something evil," Louis smirked. My phone soon vibrated and the video of us was going viral.

"Ugh! Why must you guys torture my my life?" I groaned, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Because it is fun. Now we have to go, everyone is waiting," Felicia said with a sweet smile before skipping out of the room and off the plane.

I looked at Zayn who was staring at his phone. "Oh! Don't watch it!" I cringed, swiping at his phone.

"Why not? Its funny," he laughed while I pouted. He was in tears from laughter.

"Come on, you heard the evil one." We got up and walked out.