Chapter 9

*Jenni's pov.*

"Hey, Jenni. Come on get up. Jenni? JENNI GARCIA GET UP AND GET YOUR BUTT MOVING!!!" someone yelled into my ear. 

I practically jumped 15 feet and fell on the floor. Suddenly, I was standing up right in a self defense stance while holding a pillow as if it were a shield. Soon, the person that had awakened me came into focus. Of course it was Katí.

"How did you get in?" I asked while squinting at the light pouring through the window.

"Good morning to you too, and I picked the lock," she said with a smile. My eyes widened when she said she picked the lock in my front door. "Oh please, I was just kidding! I found the spare key in the planter. You're hilarious when you're tired." Katí went into a fit of giggles.

"Whatever. Why are you screaming in my ear at..." I turned to the clock. I was 6:30am, "...6:30 in the morning?! Katí, what the heck?!" I yelled at my insane cousin. She still looked amused.

"Sorry, but Harry and the other boys invited us to breakfast at IHOP. I thought you would want to know that's all. Hurry though, before Felicia figures out where we're going and how to unlock the car!" Katí rushed me over to my closet.

I decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a white crop top that had the British flag on it with a tank top underneath. This shirt reminded me of the trip we wouldn't get to go on because some idiot thought the money would be more useful to them than me.

I grumbled about it while I slipped on a pair of red TOMS. Then I put my black hair in a simple pony tail and applied eyeliner and a little mascara.

"Okay! I'm ready!" I called out while stuffing my phone and keys in my purse. I was actually glad Katí woke me up so early. She's lucky she had a good reason though. I'm just saying.

*Liam's pov.*

"Are you lads sure I look ok?" I asked still looking at my reflection in the mirror. Ashlee, my girlfriend, was coming out to breakfast with us and this was the first time in months that I would be able to see her in person, so naturally I wanted it to be perfect.

"Liam, you look fine. Now, can we go? I don't want to be late," Louis whined. My eyes widened.

"I look fine?! Should I change?!" I questioned, suddenly worried.

"Oh look what you have done to him!" Niall scolded as he walked in the room with Maddie. "Maddie, tell him how he looks. I think he'll only listen to a girl right now."

Maddie nodded to him and turned to me, "Liam, you look incredibly handsome. If this girl is your girlfriend I don't think she would care how you looked,  but I'm glad you would go this far for her." I let out a sigh of relief. I actually trusted Maddie. She and I were like brother and sister at this point. "Now, with that said can we go now? I'm hungry!" We all nodded and walked out of the hotel room.

I got in a separate car from everyone else because I was stopping by Ashlee's hotel to pick her up. I couldn't wait to see her.

*Ashlee's pov.*

He is coming, he is coming, he is coming! I must be like the happiest girl in the world, and the most nervous. I, Ashlee Meeker, am dating Liam Payne, my best friend, and love of my life. Sounds cheesy, but who cares! I was going to get to see him for the first time in months! 

Liam and I had grown up together and both had similar dreams of playing sold out areas and headliner shows. We both achieved that dream and kept in touch as best week could. A few month ago, before he came to the US, we met up with one another... and things just sort of fell into place after that. We admitted we had feelings for each other and started a relationship. It was long distance of course, but we always made time for each other. Now, we found that we would both be in California for a few days and decided we HAD to see one another.