Chapter 20

*Louis' pov.*

I was just about done when I heard a loud crash and screaming. I run out to find out what it was but when I saw it the only words running through my mind were 'Oh god, no...'

The sight out in the hallway was... just I don't know. "Niall, mate! PUT IT AWAY!!!" I shouted, humor in my tone.

The little Irish boy looked up and grinned at me. He was in nothing but neon green boxers and white cape dancing in the hallway with Maddie tipped over his shoulder. I could tell by the things on the floor he had knocked into things.

"But-" He began.

"Don't you dare say you feel free cos that's my line!" Harry yelled coming from his room butt naked.

"Harold! Not in front of Maddie!" Niall shouted. Liam came running from his room with a wild look in his eye.

"Where's the fire?!" He asked, taking a defencive stance.

"Relax, Liam. Its just these idiots." Maddie laughed from her spot on Niall's shoulder.

"Oh... Harold Edward Styles!!! Put some damn clothes on!" Liam yelled.

"Ok, ok... fine!" Harry said putting his hands up in defeat. As he walked out Felicia walked. She looked amazing I couldn't help staring. She had on a purple off the shoulder crop top with a tank top under and dark grey skinny jeans.

"Ok... I'm not even going to ask why the Irish blonde is in the middle of the hallway in neon green boxers and a white cape with his girlfriend on his arm, but since this is probably normal... I'm sorry Liam." She said, trying not to laugh as she gave him a pat on the back.

"Hey! I live with that too!" I protested.

"Sorry, but you are part of the reason I'm apologising." She giggled.

"Oh that's it!" I smirked and lunged toward her, picking her up and swinging her onto my shoulder.

"Lou! Put me down!" She laughed.

"Sorry, I can't. You offended the Carrot King." I shook my head as I spoked.

"Well then!" Fel giggled and started to talk to Maddie.

"Niall, mate. Where should we take them now?" I asked the strange sight of Irish next to me.

"I say we take them to the dungeon." He smirked.

"Right then! Onward, march!" I said.

"Don't Felicia! The others and I will come for you!" Liam called back, but I swear i heard him mutter, "Idiots."

"Did Liam just call you guys idiots?" Maddie asked.

"I believe he did call them idiots! Ha! Figures!" Felicia answered.

"Hey! We are not idiots!" Niall protested.

"Says the blonde that's in nothing but boxers and a cape!" Felicia said and I could sense she rolled her eyes.

"OooohhhhhS Niall! I'm hungry!!!" Maddie whined.

"To the kitchen!!!" Niall laughed, zooming off to the kitchen. I chuckled as I felt pounding on my back.

"Louis! Where are me going?!" Fel demanded.

"You'll see." I stated.

"Are you kidnapping me? Omg! Louis Tomlinson is kidnapping me! Wait! This is your garage?! Oh! This is your car? Um, can I get down? I wanna walk! I blame butterflies for global warming!" She just continued shouting random things.