Chapter 3

*Harry's pov.*

"Come on mate, its pointless. Its intermission and you still haven't found her. I don't think she want's to be found," Liam stated. He was being the sensible one again.

"Yeah, Lou. Liam's right. We've mentioned her and scanned the front rows for her. Its like she disappeared into thin air," Zayn said.

"Its not far! She's gone and she took her cute friends with her," Niall whined and I nodded in agreement.

"She's out there though and I'm determined to find her. Wait... we can get the security footage, right?" Louis asked. I sighed at this. Louis would often fixate on things it would take a lot of convincing to get him to let go. He was stubborn, especially more so when it came to things like this.

"I'm sure we can ask Paul, why?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but asked I anyway just to be annoying.

"Because we can get pictures of their faces and ask the fans to help us!" Louis exclaimed, proud of his idea. Admittedly, it wasn't a bad idea and I was shocked at how serious he was being.

"Good idea! I'll ask Paul," and that Niall got up and left the room. He came back five minutes later with a massive grin on his face. "He said yes and we have all three girls. Here," Niall handed us their pictures. "They're putting their faces on the jumbo screen for the fans to see at the end of our concert!" Niall did a mini celebration. My mind wandered back to the short haired girl I had seen in the lobby earlier. I couldn't get her out of my head and I was secretly just as excited as Niall and Louis were about finding these girls.

"Great!" we all cheered before going back out on the stage.

*Felicia's pov.*

"OMGyouweremetionedbyonedirectiononthestageandtheyarestaringahugesearchforyou!!!!" Katí was like a human waterfall of words.

"Okay, girl! Breathe. In, out. In, out," I soothed and Katí began to take deep breaths. "Now, I really don't care. Let's just leave before they send the fans out," I said, jumping in the car. Maddie and Katí obeyed.

"Hey, Felicia. After work tomorrow you wanna come with us to see the new Ice age movie?" Maddie ask totally ignoring Katí's fangirling in the front seat.

"Sure! What time?"

"Um, how about the 2:15 showing?" Maddie replied coolly. She was doing well considering the events that had just transpired earlier in the night.

*

"Okay, goodnight guys! See you tomorrow," I waved to my friends as they left. I walked up the steps to my apartment door and jumped a little as a loud siren came screaming around the corner. I quickly ran into my apartment and locked the door. I sighed in relief, my back pressed to the door.

I glanced at the clock and groaned. I had to be up in fours for my job. I worked at a Starbucks in a nearby town. I changed into my sweats an a take top and went to bed.

I began to dream and I saw a familiar face. It was a boy's face. He looked about the same age as me and he seemed happy. He was staring at me and his pale blue eyes were twinkling. I could have sworn I had seen him before, I just couldn't remember his name. I was about to ask him who he was but my alarm went off and rudely interrupted me. I opened my eyes and groaned, a little disappointed I couldn't learn his name, even if it was a dream.

I rolled out of bed and went into my bathroom. I turned on Pandora on my laptop and Payphone by Maroon 5 came on. I jumped in the shower, enjoying briefly the warm water. After I got out I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a the green shirt that I have to wear for work. Then, I began to brush my teeth and I did my hair. I decided to straighten it so I wouldn't have to deal with its frizz. When I finished I put on lip gloss, turned off my laptop, grabbed my phone and keys and shoved them in my purse along with a shirt I could change into for the movie. With that I left my small apartment.

*Louis' pov.*

"Come on mate, you have to eat and sleep. You can't just sit there and stare at her picture for the rest of your life," Liam sighed, and as usual, he had a point. We still hadn't found her or her friends, but I was not giving up. I knew that if I didn't find her, I wouldn't be able to sleep, ever. I had ,in fact, sat on the couch of our hotel room and stared at her picture for the entire night.

"I know, I know. Look, I think I need some fresh air. I'm just going to walk to Starbucks, okay?" I stated as I got up and walked towards the door.

"Alright Lou, just don't get seen," Liam said. I nodded and walked out the door. It was a warm morning considering it was 8AM. I could not believe I had been up all night.

I arrived at a nearby Starbucks without being seen. I walked in and waited in one of the longest lines I've ever encountered for a surprisingly short amount of time. I decided in that moment I was going to tip the cashier well, pleasantly surprised with their timeliness.  Once I was up at the counter I was greeted by a girl who was a bit too cheery for 8AM. "Hello! Welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you?" I looked in her eyes and they were twinkling. I thought I recognized them from somewhere but I couldn't put my finger on it. "Sir? Are you ok?" She asked, concern filling her features.

"What? Yes, um I'll have a grande iced coffee with cream and three pumps of vanilla," I said. She smiled and I felt butterflies fill my stomach.

"Is that it for you today?" she asked, her eyes still twinkling at me. I smiled a little as her American accent filled my ears.

"Yes," I replied

"Ok, your total is $4.35," she said before I could see it on the register. I paid and she said, "You are order number 25. Thank you for choosing Starbucks, have a nice day!" She was so cheerful it was contagious. I smiled wider and walked over to wait for my drink. I couldn't help but notice her name tag. It read 'Fel'. I sighed. Of course anything to remind me of my mystery girl.

Once I received my drink, I started on my walk back to the hotel. Thoughts of doubt and negativity filled my mind as I took small sips of my drink.

 You will never find her. She's forever gone from your life. Just like Megan. You are failure when it comes to finding and keeping girls. Just stick to music.

I found them to be consuming as I walked down the street, I was suddenly interrupted by...

***********************************************************************************************************************

Ooh! Cliff hanger!!! Ok so I know I said wouldn't post till tomorrow but i had some time now. Plus I'm going to be super busy. well tell me what you think. I hoped you liked it. tell me what you think. Comment, fan, vote! :D Byes :D

~Fel<3