Chapter 14

*Felicia's pov.*

Okay, I don't usually fangirl, but I think the following counts as fangirling, so... OMG! WE'RE IN EUROPE AND NOT JUST ANY PART OF EUROPE! WE'RE IN LONDON!!!!

Okay, I'm good now. So, the first thing we did was the boys took us to Nando's. I have to say, I'm jealous. We don't have Nando's in the U.S. which is unfortunate because I love the food. Its amazing!

"I'm so full," Katí said.

"Me, too!" I agreed. I ate so much I don't think I'll be eating for a while. We had just paid for the meal and were walking out.

"Where to now?" Maddie asked. That was a good question. Why didn't I think of that? I'm so full to think straight. Plus, I was also distracted by Louis. He and I had been glancing at each other the entire day!

"JACK WILLS!" Harry shouted earning a few looks from people around us.

"Sounds good to me," I said. I loved Jack Wills. Yes, I know what Jack Wills is. Just because I don't live in Europe doesn't mean I live under a rock. When I had enough money, I would shop on their website. I had a few sweatshirts and a couple pairs of jeans, but not much.

"Yes!" Harry shouted before dragging Katí and I across the mall we were in.

"OW! Harold! You better let go of my arm or its gonna fall off!" Katí hissed in pain. I couldn't help but laugh at his name, Harold. It was so formal. Suddenly, we came to a screeching stop in front of a store.

Harry let go of us. Wow, he had a tight grip. "Harry! I have nail marks on my arm," I said as the others appeared behind us. My arm had some scratches, too.

"I'm sorry, I just really love this store," he apologized. Lou came up to inspect my arm.

"Dang Haz! Was it really necessary to dig your nails into her?!" Louis asked, seeming upset.

"Look, stop. He said he was sorry, so can we just shop?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"Finally someone who thinks logically!" Liam sighed in relief.

"Yeah, well you still have to do most of that. Don't try shoving it off onto me, Payne," I smirked as I grabbed Louis and ran in the store. We all broke in to different parts of the store.

Louis insisted on me choosing an entire outfit and after several moments of arguing I gave in. He sent me into the dressing room with several things and I wasn't surprised to find the other girls in there with the same story.

"Okay, this is the one," I laughed holding up a white and black striped dress that had a red belt around the waist. I loved it. I got a pair of white flats and a gold necklace. The necklace had matching ear rings, but they were sold separately, and I didn't want the boys to pay so much.

"Its beautiful!" the girls cooed.

We walked out of the dressing rooms in our outfits. Maddie chose a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of blue TOMS and a 'I <3 London' crop top with a white take top under it. She also had chosen a new pair of ear rings and a matching bracelet.

Katí had a nice white skirt that came a little above her knee with a green and blue tank on top. Then she matched a nice cardigan. Katí got blue converse as well.

Ashlee and Jenni looked similar. Jenni had on a purple Jack Wills t-shirt and gray jeans. Ashlee had on a pink Jack Wills t-shirt and black jeans. They both had a great accessory choice as well.

The boys stood there with their mouths to the floor. "Do close you mouths, they might catch flies," I smirked at them.

"Y-yo-you look beautiful," Louis managed to stutter. Oh and cue the blush. I was sure I was tomato red. All the girls thanked him, but I could tell he was only looking at me. I began to feel really self conscious.