Chapter 24 (Written by Kitkat. Edited by Felicia)

A/N: Hey guys! Please note this chapter was written by my friend and book character, Kitkat! She wrote it and I edited it! Hope you enjoy!

*Nicole's pov*

I spent the whole night making out with Harold Edward Styles. Last night was so romantic too. Basically we spent the whole night on the couch just making out, you know, until Louis came in with the rest who were hiding in the corner as if we didn't see them.

"EWWWW! You two! Get a room!" Louis shouted. I got so red in the face and so did Harry. Aww!

Then there was a knock on the door. It was Sarah, Skrillex, Michal, and Aric. They came to spend the day with us because Skrillex was going on tour again and it was his last day with us. I took the girls onto the kitchen so that I could tell them about my date with Harry.  

"It was so romantic you guys. First we went to Nando's but we couldn't eat there."

"Why not?" asked Felicia.

"I'm getting there. It kind of got set on fire." I revealed and all heads turned to Kitkat because everyone knows that she was prone to fires.

"Guys I was here with you!" Kitkat exclaimed.

Michal asked, "How did it catch on fire?"

"Good question, but I'm not quite sure. So anyway, we couldn't eat at Nando's so we went to the movie theatre and bought food and stuff. We saw Madagascar 3. It was so funny!"

"NICOLE LYNN POPUCH!" Jenni exclaimed. "KNOWING YOU THAT'S NOT ALL THAT HAPPENED!"

"You're right, Jenni. We were the only ones at the theatre literally so we sat in the back and practically drowned in each others faces," I blushed a deep red as I spoke.

"AWWWWWWW!" Sarah squealed. "It reminds me of my first date with Sonny! Kinda.... not really." 

*Harry's pov*

"It was horrible guys. First I take the girl to Nando's and the place gets set on fire!" I stated.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Niall cried. "WHY NANDO'S?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

"It's ok, Niall. They said it would be fixed and ready by next week when their back up things arrive," I said, patting him on the back. He sighed in relief and I continued. "Ok so then I took her to go see Madagascar 3."

"What's so bad about that?" asked Skrillex.

"It's not that it was bad, more like there were way better movies at the theatre or better places I could've taken her!" I sighed.

"I took Sarah out to the movies on the first date," said Skrillex.

"Oh, Sonny. You don't get it," said Aric. "He really wanted to take her to a place where they could talk and eat. If they were at the movies they couldn't talk or they would get hushed by everyone."

"No, that's not it. We could've talked because there wasn't anyone there, but I really wanted to take her somewhere nice," I stated.

"Awwwww! How sweet! Our Hazza bear is finally growing up!" Liam laughed.

"Thanks, Daddy." I blushed.

*Aric's pov*

The whole time I was thinking about how Michal and I have been going out. Its been a while now but I haven't taken her out on an actual date yet.

The guys are really nice and I really want to get to know them. Maybe this is my chance. They can help me ask Michal out on a date. "Hey ummm guys." I heard myself say.