Chapter 11

*Jenni's Pov.*

Okay Jenni, breathe and reply

Its only Zayn. Wait, ONLY Zayn?! I think I'm in love with this guy. Yes we had gone out once or twice and I loved it, BUT- oh, yes there's a but- I decided to tell him it wasn't going to work. I feel like the stupidest person in the world! He is truly amazing! Now my phone is vibrating with texts from the guys saying that Zayn is all down and that I need to text him, but when I do he never answers.

WAIT!!! WAIT!!! He just did!

From: Zayn- Hi x

To: Zayn- Hi, r u mad @ me?

From: Zayn- Of course not, love. Y wud I b? x

To: Zayn- Bc I rejected u

I waited ten minutes and there was still no reply back. Good job, Jenni! Way to remind him! Now he won't talk to you again! You better just forget about London all together to, because there's no way he'll-

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I walked over to the small red door and opened it. "Hello?" There was no one out there. Then I looked down and saw a huge bundle of red roses and a note.

It read, Give me one more chance. I really want to change your mind. Be ready by 3pm? -Z xx

I just about melted as I read the note over and over again, holding the roses close to my chest. This time I wouldn't screw things up. Then I glanced at the clock. It was half past one and I had a date with Zayn Malik in less than two hours! I'm still in my P.J's! Who knew these relationship things could be so stressful?

I threw the roses in a vase and ran into my bathroom. I jumped in the shower to wash my hair. When I got out the cold air rushed over my body. I glanced at my phone, which said it was 1:45. I dried my hair and curled it. Wow. I love how it was cooperating.

Now, I must go on a mission across my closet to find something to wear. I didn't know if I should dress casual or dressy. Hmmm. I'll just go with a nice dress. It can be either casual or dressy, right? I settled on a red dress that came to the knee with ruffles that flowed from the waist. I also chose a pair of simple black flats.

I went back into my bathroom and applied light make-up. I glanced at the clock. It was already 2:40! I packed up a black clutch that went with my shoes.

Knock, knock, knock.

Ooh! That must be Zayn! I walked over to the door and answered it. "Hey, fancy seeing you here," he greeted with one of those smiles that makes you melt.

"Oh, well I kind of do live here," I joked.

"I know that... so we should take your bags because after our date we're going straight to airport," Zayn smiled and waked in as I showed him where my stuff was. He offered to carry it and I wasn't going to protest. I don't pack light.

Zayn picked up my bags and almost fell over. "Jenni, love? What the hell did you pack?! Rocks?"

"Maybe..." I trailed as he picked them up and walked down the hallway of the hotel. My parents helped pay for my suite. I giggled at how now he picked them up without effort this time. I grabbed my clutch and walked out the door locking it.

We walked out to the parking garage and Zayn stopped in front of a red Lamborghini. I froze in my tracks as my mouth dropped.

"NO WAY!!! Y-you drive t-th-this?" was all I could manage as he popped the trunk and put in my bags. Zayn laughed.

"You know most girls get in rather than just standing there gawking," he replied, ignoring my question. Then I noticed he was already holding the door open for me. What a gentleman!