𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜

ELSA

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

"What about the kids?" Jack also asked Ryder.

Ryder looked back at the kids being comforted by their parents. "They're fine, thankfully."

"What happened while we were away?" I asked. I shouldn't have left. We shouldn't have gone there.

"Fearlings." Ryder simply said. One word and it sent shivers all over my body. Fearlings are the reason why Honeymaren is missing? But aren't the fearlings supposed to take only children?

"In broad daylight? That can't be." Jack said completely confused.

Fearlings took Honeymaren. I feel bad for simply thinking why wasn't it a child that was taken.

"I know. It doesn't make any sense but that's what they told me." Ryder explained. "Honeymaren was taken by them."

My breath hitched, catching the attention of the two people with me. "We'll get her back. I promise." I said with all the courage I could muster. I probably did not sound as convincing though.

"In the mean time, everyone pack up. We're heading south." I said.

"What? But to where will be go?" Ryder looked confused as ever.

"The North Mountain, that's where my ice castle stands and it could serve as our place for the time being. It's not safe in the forest anymore. Until the fearlings are taken care of we can't stay here." I said. It was loud enough for people near us to hear.

I knew some would be skeptical, they wouldn't want to leave since this is their home. But it's not safe, as much as I don't want them to abandon their homes their safety is what comes first.

"I hope you'll all understand." I said.

"But what about Honeymaren?" Ryder asked.

I didn't know what to say but then I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "We'll find her and bring her there too, safely." Jack said. "But to do that we have to make sure no one else gets harmed again, that's why we need to move." He said.

Ryder smiled weakly and nodded his head. "I'll tell the others." He said, and on his way he looked back for a bit. "Oh and Elsa." I hummed in response. "Please bring my sister back."

***

"I thought you were against the idea of moving?" I asked.

"I was wrong." Jack said as we followed the Northuldrans. "Moving was the best choice at the moment."

I was riding the Nokk while they rode sleds, a snowman I conjured up was the one taking the lead.

Just like a pack of wolves, the elder were the ones up front (well, technically it was the snowman but you get the point), following them were the women and children, then the men and lastly us, the protectors. Normally it would be the leader but I wouldn't want to risk Yelena in harms way during this move.

I had to oversee this and make sure no one was being left behind. No one must be left behind.

"How are we going to find Honeymaren?" Jack asked. I looked at him then to Ryder before sighing.

"I'm not sure." I answered, hugging myself. I felt his and rest on my shoulder. "We'll think of something." He said with a smile.

"Sooner I hope." I muttered.

***

Since we weren't moving by foot, we got there fast.

They quickly settled in the castle, I was glad it was spacious enough to keep everyone though I did have to make a few adjustments to make it as if everyone had their own rooms.