𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

ELSA
°

I sat on the edge of my bed quietly as Jack floated around the room, inspecting almost every detail he can possibly lay his eyes on.

"This is so amazing!" Is what he kept saying for the past 45 minutes of him looking around. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten tired yet.

"Look, if you're sleepy you can just sleep you know." Jack said. "Just pretend I'm not here."

"Well, it's not that easy." I told him. "I'm just..."

"Oh, should I go outside?" Jack landed in front of me, his face showing a tint of guilt. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" He scratched he back of his neck sheepishly.

"No no, I'm just not used to having other people in my room besides Anna." I explained. I guess it was also partly because I never had guests of the opposite gender in my room.

"Sorry. I did catch you off guard when I asked if I could stay in your room for the mean time. You could've declined you know." Jack said.

I shrugged. "I guess I was also worried about the people in the palace thinking my sister's crazy for asking one of the maids to ready a room for someone they can't see. No offense." I told him quite awkwardly.

He laughed. "None taken. That's what I've been trying to point out to her earlier after all." Jack said as he sat beside the huge window not far from where I am.

He looked out through the slightly tinted glass of my window to the scenery. "It's beautiful out here." He said with a soft voice.

"Yes, it is." I said proudly as I went to stand beside Jack. I also looked at what he was looking at.

Arendelle has never been more beautiful and lively ever since Anna took over. She's really fitting to be the queen. She always knew what was the next right thing to do for her people.

"Anna is queen right?" Jack asked, facing me. I simply nodded in response. "But you're older than her?"

"Yes. If you're wondering about why I'm not queen it's because I passed it on to her to fulfil my duties as the fifth spirit." I said.

"Oh." Jack said. "Then how come you didn't just... in that case you weren't the fifth spirit before?"

"I was, I think. I just didn't know then." I told him, quite unsure myself.

"That would explain it then." He said.

"Explain what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The spirits here, how it works differently. I've always been a spirit. From the day I woke up from the frozen lake I was already a spirit then. Maybe that's the reason why I can't be seen." He theorised, his hand on his chin and the other holding his staff. He sort of looks like an old man, specially with his hair color.

"Of maybe it has to do with the fact that the spirits here are elemental. You're somewhat a seasonal spirit I guess." I blurted out. Seasonal? That does not make any sense.

"I don't know, maybe." He said. I'm surprised he's agreeing on that even though I meant it as a joke of some sort. "Wait seasonal?"

"You know, Winter." I said shrugging. He stared at me, his face looking puzzled as ever. 

Then he laughed. "I've never heard of the Summer or Spring Spirit yet but maybe you're on to something there." He said. I just awkwardly laughed along since I didn't know that to do right after.

"Wait, you're right. I mean, the Easter Bunny is sort of the Spring Spirit." He looked at me excitedly. "But what would the Tooth Fairy and Santa be?" He said holding his chin once more. "What would Sandy be?"