𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎

A N N A
°

Even though Grand Pabbie was with us on the place we defeated the fearling leader, or cluster as Grand Pabbie would say, we took Honeymaren and the others back to the Valley of the Living Rock to make sure we were at a safe space.

Having her checked might take long so having them out in the open would not be ideal. Grand Pabbie said it was a good call since it did take a considerable amount of time, not as long as it thought it would take but still long.

"How is she?" Ryder asked.

"She's fine, a little weak for now but physically, she didn't take any harm." Grand Pabbie said.

As if on cue, Jack and Elsa came in. "How's Honeymaren? Is she okay?" Elsa immediately asked.

"Well, she's okay but the bad news is that she's accumulated too much negative energy from being turnt to a fearling." Grand Pabbie explained to everyone in the room, or in here with us. We're not really in a room, just outside but this area that we're in. Everyone there; me, Kristoff, Ryder, Elsa and Jack.

"Negative Energy?" Ryder asked.

"Yes, normally children will take this better as they still have a wider range of imagination. They have more positive thoughts if you will. They're more hopeful." Grand Pabbie said. "It's easier to cheer a child up than an adult."

"So... we need to cheer her up?" I asked.

"How do we do that? She still unconscious, do we have to wait until she wakes up?" Ryder asked.

"I don't think we can wait. What if this negative energy is the cause of her turning into a fearling? If that's the case then what if she-"

"Elsa, calm down. Easy, we'll find a way." Jack said calmly.

Well, he stole my line.

I couldn't help but laugh a little in my head. Seeing Elsa and Jack like this now kind of makes me think if that's how Kristoff and I look when I'm panicking.

Guess we can't deny how us sisters react a bit hysterically when thinking of the negative side sometimes.

"Is there something else we can do to help?" I asked.

"Is there even a way to cheer up an unconcious person?" Elsa furrowed her eyebrows.

There was a short silence.

"There is..." Jack suddenly spoke up.

"What?" Elsa and I said at the same time.

"We can help her through dreams." Jack said, his voice slowly sounding excited as he finished his sentence. Like he thought of the idea mid sentence and is now just realizing how good the idea was.

"Dreams?" Elsa asked.

Hearing it again was like someone flicked on a switch in me. "Oh my gosh, Jack you're a genius!" I said excitedly.

"Elsa, the other guardian. The one he talked about in his story!" I said ran up to Elsa, holding her arms, almost shaking her.

"Yeah, Sandy! He can help us!" Jack said, also matching my excitement.

"The Sandman?" Elsa asked, still a bit confused. We looked at her, waiting for it to sink in. And finally a short gasp. "The Sandman!" She said.

"Yes!" Jack and I said at the same time.

"I'm a bit confused." Kristoff said, admittedly. "Me too." Ryder second.

"Kristoff, remember when Jack was telling us about the guardians? That time when he used snow to create the little figures that move and it was so cool and even Olaf was impressed. Wait, I'm getting off topic, what was I explaining again?" I paused making Kristoff laugh.