𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎

E L S A
°

"Your highness." Someone waved a hand in front of me. "Earth to Elsa."

"Oh, sorry. I was just lost in a train of thought." I said trying to laugh it off. But I just can't shake off the uneasy feeling that I have.

"Well, Grand Pabbie said we'll be starting in a few minutes. I just thought I' inform you." Ryder said.

"Okay, thank you." I said waving him goodbye as he ran to the ritual place.

The Valley of the Living Rock is oddly quiet. Of course that was mostly due to the fact that the people who have taken refuge here are scared.

We'll be directly facing on the fearlings.

We can do this, right? We got this.

"Ready?" Jack put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go." I nodded and headed to where the others were.

***

Difficult, is what I'll describe whatever it is that we are dealing with right now.

We're in broad daylight, cautiously moving all the things we needed. But know that fearlings can attack even in broad daylight, that doesn't make us any less scared.

"That should be the last of it." Kristoff announced. "Should we put it in place?" He asked.

"Is everyone ready?" Grand Pabbie asked, looking around the volunteers.

"Ready!" They answered in unison.

Grand Pabbie then turned to Kristoff who nodded once their eyes met. With a small push, the last piece felt into place.

A blinding light flashed for a moment, then came the horrifying scream of the fearling leader, the one that possessed Honeymaren.

"Get to position!" I quickly yelled. We formed a circle where we were back to back to make sure we don't have any weak spots. In the middle of the circle was the three things we gathered from before, our bait.

The ground started grumbling. "It's here." I heard Jack mutter.

From the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of it.

"Wait for it..." Anna said, looking at the same direction as I was.

A short silence, heavy breathing and loud heartbeats out of nervousness partially deafened my hearing.

"Go!" Anna yelled as the pitch black shadow-like creature made its way toward us.

I stomped my left feet, covering our ground in ice, and motioned my hand to quickly form an ice dome that protected the bait.

"Cover me!" I turned to Jack who quickly nodded.

We broke off the circle, which they quickly adjusted, and ran towards the fearling. Jack made sure no one would attack me from behind as I sprinted my way.

For some odd reason it looked larger that usual. Shadows should not be this big when the light is this bright.

Good thing it's at least weakened by daylight.

And if I remember correctly, the procedure should be like this...

It'll ignore me and go for the bait. That's expected. But, I have control of the bait since it's inside the ice dome I created.

We already know my ice alone would not keep it away but if we use crystals then that's a different conversation.

"Anna!" I yelled as it approached the ice dome. They quickly formed a gap in the circle, the same spot where Jack and I stood before breaking formation.