17 : Publicity

In the middle of nowhere there's a huge mansion in the woods.

"Tine,  are you sure about this? " Nene asked him.

" She just messed up with a wrong person. Didn't she know how hard Bright have to work every single day just to be on the top. I won't let her take it all away in one damn day. "

" Tine.. She able to do anything."

" You just stay here. Kneel down...If anything happen, or you hear something.. call for help" Tine asked Nene to hide inside his car.

" Tine.. Becareful"

No one have thought that Nene the one who destroying Tine's relationship at first is now helping him.

Tine pressed the bell and knocked on the door. A couple of minutes later,  Pam open it.

" what are you doing here? " she asked.

" I need explaination. "

" Well then come in.. "

Tine came in and Pam close the door.

" Want some fruits? "

" No.. We just talk and I'll go. "

" so... Is it about my pregnancy? "

" nothing else. "

" you can see it by yourself. " Pam handed the paper and Tine take a look at it.

"There's a name of the hospital, my pregnancy confirmation, and the name of the father.  D.N.A analysis shows that it's 98% match with Bright."

" So.. You and Bright having aa affair behind my back? " Tine asked.

" Yes.. We did. " Pam smirking,  she thinks that she had fooled Tine.

" Oh.. Okay.. "

" Can't you see what you did to our future baby? She/He needs Bright as father. And you destroy it. "

" If someone didn't tell me about this.. I would believe in your filthy words already. "

" what do you mean? "

" This is fake. Everything about you is fake. " Tine throw the papers aside.

"  it's not!! I AM PREGNANT!! "

" stop all of these nonsense Pam!  You ruining Bright's life that he put so much effort on!! You did it because of your selfishness! "

" I'm not ruining his life!!  You did! Our baby... "

" there's NO baby Pam!!  Stop it! I can take you to the hospital right now and I can see the results right away! "

" Okay!!  I fake it so what?!!!  The whole world knew  And believe I'm pregnant and they're on my side!! "

" Bright belongs to me!! If I can't get him...no one can!!! "
out of nowhere there's a fruit knife on her hand.

" PAM!! urgh.!!"

There's  a blood dripped on the floor.

"Tine.. "
"Nene?!!!! PAM!  what did you do??!!! " Tine was holding Nene in his arm
Nene was hugging Tine to protect him from getting stabbed, now there's a wounds on her back right in the middle.

" T-Tine.. I'm... Urghh"
Blood starts to flow from her mouth, and tears flow from her eyes.

"I told you to stayy!! " Tine's crying.

" For-Forgive me Tine.. I...I.. I'm sorry for... What I have done.. Before! "

" I forgive you!  Now hold onn!! I'm calling ambulance "